The Trailer Park

General Chat
The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

The Educator wrote:My cutie pie is making me pizza. It is my favorite and it is really good.

I love homemade pizza.

Maybe, your Cutie Pie will become my new Cutie Pie!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

13 and chilly in the park this morning and I see all the teachers are back to work this mornin......

dont see any lites on in the high rise yet so RRR must be sleeping in this morning and then again he may be on school bus duty.......

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Hey, TTT & RRR!

No more naked snow dances until next Wednesday night!

I have some inservice training classes to attend on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I don't want them cancelled due to snow!

Weis-guys
JV Team

Post by Weis-guys »

I heard that the mayor passed a new ordinance in the park...no more using cell phones while driving in the park...

I just recieved this picture of the signs being posted up all over the trailer park...

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Weis-guys wrote:I heard that the mayor passed a new ordinance in the park...no more using cell phones while driving in the park...

I just recieved this picture of the signs being posted up all over the trailer park...

That doesn't look any sillier than those other gadgets that these folks have sticking on their ears. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

15 and chilly in the park this morning with a 90% chance of snow for Saturday with about an inch accumulation. Heat wave coming the first of the week with the temps heading into the 50s...........

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Bring on the heat wave!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

24 in the park this morning with a light dusting of snow in the forecast for this morning and one to 3 inches tonite into tomorrow.......gusty winds tomorrow with a high of 25........

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Good morning to all of SEOPS

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

RiverRatRay wrote:Good morning to all of SEOPS

Good Day RiverRatRay!

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I drove by the trailer park and all the lights were out.

Where is everyone?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

18 and chilly in the park this morning with the temp only getting into the lower 20s today............

Instructor, be careful driving thru the park late at nite, snowballs have been known to fly at strange cars............... :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I was at my brother's house last night and someone threw snowballs at the front door.

Were you in his neighborhood last night, TTT?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Instructor wrote:I was at my brother's house last night and someone threw snowballs at the front door.

his front door would be the last one I would throw a snowball at.......maybe a beer can but not a snowball......and that would be an empty beer can....... :lol: :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
The Instructor wrote:I was at my brother's house last night and someone threw snowballs at the front door.

his front door would be the last one I would throw a snowball at.......maybe a beer can but not a snowball......and that would be an empty beer can....... :lol: :lol:

I will give him a heads up then in case it happens in the future! ;-)

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Cold in the park again this morning.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

19 in the lowlands this morning and frost on the pumpkin but the heat wave is a comin, getting up in the 40s this afternoon with rain in the forecast for tomorrow.......

found an empty beer case in the street this mornin so it looks like someone had a good time at the Daytona party yesterday.... :roll:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

49 in the park this morning with showers in the forecast for later today.....heat wave with temps going up to 60 by the week-end......bring it on...... ;-)

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:49 in the park this morning with showers in the forecast for later today.....heat wave with temps going up to 60 by the week-end......bring it on...... ;-)

Tony said it will be the coldest Feb. on record. Same old Tony. He hasn't been the same since he started fishing with Kantucky. :lol:

Return to “The Off season”