To all members of SEOP

General Chat
Mrs.Ash
Waterboy

To all members of SEOP

Post by Mrs.Ash »

You know, there comes a time in a man/woman's life when it is time to grow up. There is so much drama on here that it is taking away from what this site is supposed to be about. For those of you who are causing this drama.. your time is close to expiring here and for those of you who are caught in the mist of all of this... we appreciate you sticking it out. Things are going to change. So be prepared. This site will continue to grow if we can stop the bickering back and forth... I, personally would like to see this.. Im guessing some of you just don't care because every time I get on here, someone is mad at someone else..and they are mad at another.. C'mon guys, this is sad. Let's try to make this site all that it can be.

Mrs. Mattash
buckfan84
All Conference

Re: To all members of SEOP

Post by buckfan84 »

Mrs.Ash wrote:You know, there comes a time in a man/woman's life when it is time to grow up. There is so much drama on here that it is taking away from what this site is supposed to be about. For those of you who are causing this drama.. your time is close to expiring here and for those of you who are caught in the mist of all of this... we appreciate you sticking it out. Things are going to change. So be prepared. This site will continue to grow if we can stop the bickering back and forth... I, personally would like to see this.. Im guessing some of you just don't care because every time I get on here, someone is mad at someone else..and they are mad at another.. C'mon guys, this is sad. Let's try to make this site all that it can be.

Well said, I hope those chages come sooner rather than later.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Sooner would be best.

Return to “The Off season”