Hannah Montana Adds Concert Dates

General Chat
ballparent
S

Hannah Montana Adds Concert Dates

Post by ballparent »

She's added fourteen more dates to her tour but none close to us.....but then again this is the world wide web....so who knows who's reading. :shock: And if you get a chance to attend she gives an excellent show. Also.....tickets to her concert on eBay.....probably too much.....but watching two second graders grab each other by the shoulders and look in each other's face and let out a very high-pitched girly girl scream when she comes out on stage......priceless. :lol: :)
Miley Cyrus Extends Concert Tour in '08
Wednesday, December 12, 2007

LOS ANGELES —

"Hannah Montana" fans are getting an early Christmas present.

Miley Cyrus, the 15-year-old star of the Disney Channel show and daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, announced Wednesday she'll extend her hugely popular concert tour with 14 more performances in January.

Tickets for the new shows, some of which will feature teen singing stars Aly and AJ, will go on sale starting 10 a.m. Saturday, Walt Disney Records spokeswoman Maria Kleinman said.

Cyrus' "Best of Both Worlds Tour" is one of the hottest concert tickets of the year, with all 55 shows selling out in minutes and scalpers getting four to five times the tickets' face value. The frenzy prompted a class-action lawsuit by some members of Cyrus' fan club who couldn't get tickets. They claimed they paid to join the club based on its promise that membership would make it easier to get tickets.

Cyrus' tour ranks as the sixth top North American concert tour this week, behind Genesis, Bruce Springsteen, Van Halen, Dave Matthews Band and the Mexican rock band Mana, according to the trade publication Pollstar.

The new concert dates are:

_ Jan. 11, Detroit

_ Jan. 13, Milwaukee

_ Jan. 14, Chicago

_ Jan. 15, St. Louis

_ Jan. 18-19, Las Vegas

_ Jan. 22, Glendale, Ariz.

_ Jan. 24, Austin, Texas.

_ Jan. 25, Lafayette, La.

_ Jan. 26, New Orleans

_ Jan. 28-29, Orlando

_ Jan. 30, Jacksonville, Fla.

_ Jan. 31, Miami

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

14 concerts in 20 days doesn't leave much down time and the January weather may factor in moving from city to city.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

wasn't she in Columbus earlier this week?

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

itowngirl
Waterboy

Post by itowngirl »

I took my little girl and we went with a couple of her friends and their moms- had a blast! You hit the nail on the head when you mentioned those little girls looking into each others eyes and screaming!!!
It was def. worth it.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

itowngirl wrote:I took my little girl and we went with a couple of her friends and their moms- had a blast! You hit the nail on the head when you mentioned those little girls looking into each others eyes and screaming!!!
It was def. worth it.

It was an experience I won't soon forget :lol: and I really enjoyed the show and watching my granddaughter and her best friend. :-D

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

itowngirl wrote:I took my little girl and we went with a couple of her friends and their moms- had a blast! You hit the nail on the head when you mentioned those little girls looking into each others eyes and screaming!!!
It was def. worth it.

I second that ITG. It was worth every penny to hear her talk about it. :-D

:D :D :D
USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

I heard on the radio that she put on a sort of benefit concert at the St Jude's Childrens Hospital for the sick kids that can't make it out to see her. Also in the story they said that Ms. Cyrus requested NO money. It seems Billy Ray is raising a heck of a girl there!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Hannah Montana Adds Concert Dates

Post by kantuckyII »

For newarkcatholicfan

Return to “The Off season”