Sex offender search for lawerence county

General Chat
bigIman
Waterboy

Sex offender search for lawerence county

Post by bigIman »

http://ohio.esorn.net/index.php?AgencyID=53956 you can click list all offenders and everybody will show just look at all the sex offenders in ohio :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jbl
Waterboy

Post by jbl »

81 listings in Lawrence County.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

I don't know about all these sex offenders that are listed. I am sure that there are quite a few who are really disgusting and did terrible things to people. But there are also some on there who were 18 or so at the time and had an underage girl friend or boyfriend and some parent gets mad and want the person prosecuted. Even though it was consensual I think those people might not derseve to be on the list. Too bad all the details aren't listed but I guess that is the way it goes.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

osumufan, I agree 100%. Some of the names on these list don't belong there. a 21 year old with their 17 year old boy or girl friend..that kinda thing. I don't think the original intentions of that list was every meant for that

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I absolutely agree. my fiancee was 17 when we started dating.

The laws are meant to go after people who sexually abuse kids. Infact, I believe the death penalty should be an option for the animals who do. As a victim of a abuse, I hope all people who sexually abuse children rot in the deepest depths of hell.

but early twenties with late teens is not rape. The law is messed up in that reguard.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Hold on there NLP you only have to be 16 in the state of Ohio to have consensual sex, you were safe.

But the laws have gotten so screwed up that if you look at someone the wrong way you are on that list.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Yeah, I wasnt sure about the exact law.

I agree. We have lost our innocence as a society.

purpleblood1
JV Team

Post by purpleblood1 »

Yeah, but if you're 18 and you cross over into WV or KY with your 17 year old girl (boy) friend then you have now commited a felony that falls under the jurisdiction of the Feds.

Old Tom Morris
Freshman Team

Post by Old Tom Morris »

taking a leak in public will get you added to the list.

Indecent Exposure is the common charge for public urination.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I was reading an article about mall Santa's it said the first lesson they learn is to let the parents put the kids on their laps and to always have their hands visible in the photos. Cause they said you never know what might happen. This thread just reminded me of that.

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

According to the list, I think a few live awful close to an elementary school and a high school in Ironton. Isn't there a law against a sex offender living X feet from a school?

Doing the right thing is rarely easy.

Return to “The Off season”