Will you party like a rockstar on New Years Eve?

General Chat
itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

Yes that is Christ Temple in Huntington. Austins Bridge will be there that night. CTC is doing some really good things, but God is providing the source to do those things. You should come to CTC and see what you think. Or you can always watch on the net at christtemplechurch.net. They have live webcasts on Sundays at 9 and 11 and also 6. Then on Wednesday at 7.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

already attend 2 churches full time, might be hard to work in a 3rd ! MD

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

that is ok. haha I didn't expect you to become a member. :lol: I should have said, if you ever get a chance..........
:lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

nope probably be all snug in my bed under my big pile of blankies curled up with the cat and the hubby sound asleep as usual... my boys will probably try to stay up they never make it :lol:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:nope probably be all snug in my bed under my big pile of blankies curled up with the cat and the hubby sound asleep as usual... my boys will probably try to stay up they never make it :lol:
You guys are bunch of party animals.LOL :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Black Panther wrote:
orange-n-brown 365 wrote:nope probably be all snug in my bed under my big pile of blankies curled up with the cat and the hubby sound asleep as usual... my boys will probably try to stay up they never make it :lol:
I know we are usually the hubby works on New Years so we always go to bed early :-D

- John Wooden

- unknown

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
Black Panther wrote:
I know we are usually the hubby works on New Years so we always go to bed early :-D
I was kidding anyway.... Yeah, some people dont have it off,more than we probably know.Have a nice one either way....

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

I'll be celebrating with the grandkids on New Years so the parents can go out. I'm wondering if we'll be able to do like we did our kids when they were little. We would set all the clocks ahead and pretend it was midnight at around ten and celebrate the New Year. We'd run outside, shoot guns, throw confetti and give kisses all around. The little ones thought they had made it to stay up until midnight and would go to bed happy and we were able to enjoy a glass of champagne and the quiet at the real midnight. :)

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

ballparent wrote:I'll be celebrating with the grandkids on New Years so the parents can go out. I'm wondering if we'll be able to do like we did our kids when they were little. We would set all the clocks ahead and pretend it was midnight at around ten and celebrate the New Year. We'd run outside, shoot guns, throw confetti and give kisses all around. The little ones thought they had made it to stay up until midnight and would go to bed happy and we were able to enjoy a glass of champagne and the quiet at the real midnight. :)
That was a nice thing to do.I bet not many have ever thought of that....

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Black Panther wrote:
ballparent wrote:I'll be celebrating with the grandkids on New Years so the parents can go out. I'm wondering if we'll be able to do like we did our kids when they were little. We would set all the clocks ahead and pretend it was midnight at around ten and celebrate the New Year. We'd run outside, shoot guns, throw confetti and give kisses all around. The little ones thought they had made it to stay up until midnight and would go to bed happy and we were able to enjoy a glass of champagne and the quiet at the real midnight. :)

Trust me, works like a charm and I would advise any parent to try it :lol: . Our kids didn't find out until they were teenagers that we had always done that and for some reason didn't think it was as amusing as we did. They kept saying, "But we threw confetti...and it was only ten o'clock?" Yep...... "But we drank apple cider in champagne glasses....and it was only ten o'clock?" Yep...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
ballparent wrote:
Black Panther wrote:

Trust me, works like a charm and I would advise any parent to try it :lol: . Our kids didn't find out until they were teenagers that we had always done that and for some reason didn't think it was as amusing as we did. They kept saying, "But we threw confetti...and it was only ten o'clock?" Yep...... "But we drank apple cider in champagne glasses....and it was only ten o'clock?" Yep...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a sly one, ballparent! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cunning, devious, and bares much watching! :shock: 8) :razz: :-D :lol:

I consider that a compliment Fido, at least coming from you. :lol:

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

I agree that is some move by you ballparent 8)

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

I plan on being in church New Year's Eve, as I have been almost every year since 1967...

Happy New Year to all the great people on SEOPS.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

us mom's are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sneaky :lol:

- John Wooden

- unknown

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:us mom's are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sneaky :lol:

Hey, you do what'cha gotta do. They could have never made it to midnight and would have fallen asleep and missed all the fun. So, instead they got to enjoy their party and we did too. :lol:

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

I'm planning a steady diet of Kool Aid...the hop and barley kind.

Plenty of friends, the Mrs., good food, football on the tube, loud music, and playing some pool...only to be concluded by a 2:30AM dip in the hot tub. Hopefully everyone can attend, except those A-holes that always show up and threaten to take us to jail if we don't settle down. ;-)

Nothing special.....pretty standard night. :roll:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

A couple of glasses of Merlot, some cheese and nibbles and watch Dick Clark's Rockin New Years. :lol: :lol: :lol: Then off to bed and up next day for New Years dinner of Pork,potato & kraut with some FB. 8)

Have gun, will travel
grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I won't party like a rock star but I will be in my rocking chair watching Dick Clark. :-D :-D

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
ballparent wrote:
Black Panther wrote:

You are a sly one, ballparent! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cunning, devious, and bares much watching! :shock: 8) :razz: :-D :lol:

Ahhhhh.....the little ones midnight was around 10:15. :) One's already asleep and two more are dozing in and out. Shhhhhh......... 8)
Happy New Year!!!!

Return to “The Off season”