Tobias' Quest to 250 pounds!!!

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

biggdowgg is a bad boy.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

I hope you get there and will be praying for you, but I am a skeptic.

Tobias at 200? Ain't gonna happen. My advice, buy bigger pants.

Stealing a line from John Wayne in the Ten Commandments, "That'll be the day." :shock:

Don't go selling your blowhole tarp. You will be eating ding dongs and pepsi during the Bucks game tomorrow night. Forget the "you can do it" stuff. You need some tough love to get there. Report every week so we can keep track.

I pledge $2 per pound lost to your charity of choice when you get to 200 pounds and will personally deliver the cash to you at one of them OBDTF luncheons. So let it be written, so let it be done.

grovefan
Waterboy

Post by grovefan »

good luck to you. I hope you stick to your guns you can do it. good luck from the grove fan.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

moose wrote:I hope you get there and will be praying for you, but I am a skeptic.

Stealing a line from John Wayne in the Ten Commandments, "That'll be the day." :shock:

Don't go selling your blowhole tarp. You will be eating ding dongs and pepsi during the Bucks game tomorrow night. Forget the "you can do it" stuff. You need some tough love to get there. Report every week so we can keep track.

I pledge $2 per pound lost to your charity of choice when you get to 200 pounds and will personally deliver the cash to you at one of them OBDTF luncheons. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Moose, Tobias doesn't attend the OBDTF luncheons but you can drop the money off to me and I will see he gets it....... :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

kantuckyII wrote:don't forget that huge plate in your head and those bolts in your neck

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Tobias --Best of luck , once the weight starts coming off and you get in that "routine" it seems a little easier than those 1st 2-3 weeks. Those early AM life center visits are going to be tuff. I'm deseperate to lose 15-20 but can't lose an ounce , let alone a pound. Now my body has got to the point I can't play hoops and that was my primary exercise.

Loved moose's advice "buy bigger pants" LOL MD

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

moose wrote:I hope you get there and will be praying for you, but I am a skeptic.

They will let you leave prison to go to an OBDTF luncheon? :shock: :shock:

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Good luck Tobias! I'm down 35 lbs since June. Still have some to go, but, feel soooo much better. Two clothes sizes poofed too!! Woo hooooo. Git 'er dun Tobias!

Once a Tiger (or Tigerette), always a Tiger!
moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

The Instructor wrote:

They will let you leave prison to go to an OBDTF luncheon? :shock: :shock:

They will let me leave by the time Tobias gets to 200. That should around 2025. :shock:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Was 250
IS 231 1/2

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Good Luck Tobias....I'm down 30 pounds since open heart surgery in November....And, with 3 months of rehab to go....I plan on going down much more....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'VE LOST 3 POUNDS ALREADY I BLEW MY NOSE, AND USED THE RESTROOM. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

ghostwriter wrote:Good Luck Tobias....I'm down 30 pounds since open heart surgery in November....And, with 3 months of rehab to go....I plan on going down much more....

that rehab will whip you into shape :-D but did you gain weight after surgery?
My hubby did and then had the slow road to lose that on top of the other he need to lose :roll:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:Good Luck Tobias....I'm down 30 pounds since open heart surgery in November....And, with 3 months of rehab to go....I plan on going down much more....

that rehab will whip you into shape :-D but did you gain weight after surgery?
My hubby did and then had the slow road to lose that on top of the other he need to lose :roll:

No, luckily I lose the weight right after surgery....

Old Tom Morris
Freshman Team

Post by Old Tom Morris »

Tobias

I heard something you might find interesting, The research that was being discussed regarding weight loss mentioned that at least 8 hours of sleep was needed for successful weight loss. Anything less than 8 hours lead to negative results.

Just mentioning it.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

hang in there, your doing great!!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

how are you doing tobias? I don't own a scale ... :-D I do well for a few days and then fall off the wagon and have to jump back on :shock:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Tobias wrote:30 minute workout today...

...that is 2 days in a row!

I am down to 299!!!

:!: :!: :!:
Keep it up.

I am now at 229 3/4 down from 250.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

We started a program called Healthy Lifestyle Challenge 3 weeks ago at work. It lasts for 10 weeks and 64 people signed up. You track your exercise, calory intake and weight loss. You get points for your accomplishments and the biggest loser gets a hundred bucks at the end. I am doing a half hour on the tread mill every day and 15 minutes of weights. I am also keeping my calory intake below 1500. I started at 251 and now I am down to 238 as of last Wednesday's weigh in.

Return to “The Off season”