The ABS Diet

General Chat
MightyOaksFan
SE

The ABS Diet

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Has anyone ever tried this. I have heard of all of the fad diets and have heard how they work for awhile but then wear off. This one seems to be working and from all of the stories I have heard this one is really easy and the food that you get to eat is actually pretty good.

Look for it in any bookstore. The completely orange book in the fitness section.

Just wondering if others have tried it out?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I think all diets are just scams, as long as you eat good and exercise regularly. you will be fine. a diet is like quitting smoking. if you don't stick with it then you will revert back to your old ways.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

mstangmom wrote:I think all diets are just scams, as long as you eat good and exercise regularly. you will be fine. a diet is like quitting smoking. if you don't stick with it then you will revert back to your old ways.

yep so right I am a yo yo back and forth I have no will power! :shock:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: The ABS Diet

Post by kantuckyII »

For newarkcatholicfan

caglewis
SEOP

Re: The ABS Diet

Post by caglewis »

Actually this "diet" is less fad and more healthy lifestyle.
It emphasizes including low fat protein, high fiber, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and limiting processed foods - just basic good nutrition and cooking for yourself so you control the content and eliminate "additives" as much as possible. Portion control is also stressed. None of those things are passing fads.
READ THE LABELS - there's a wealth of helpful info included on them now.

As for ncf mention - Don't I have a recollection of his having lost a lot of weight?
I don't understand KYII's personal attacks, insults, and deliberately clogging up this Board to restrict access and participation for others. It used to be fun with back-and-forth bantering and shared concerns, goals and accomplishments.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re:

Post by noreply66 »

mstangmom wrote:I think all diets are just scams, as long as you eat good and exercise regularly. you will be fine. a diet is like quitting smoking. if you don't stick with it then you will revert back to your old ways.
This is true. When I went into the military we ate like horses and was exercising and on the run almost every day and never gained a pound.

Return to “The Off season”