Your concert. Your group.

General Chat
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Your concert. Your group.

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

ManitouDan wrote:BURG GRAD =--- I certainly didnt know you and I shared some history .. I was a regular at high times ... what was the bands name that did a ton of van halen ? always let a bunch of smoke out ??

I know who you are talking about, but I can't recall their name. They always put on a great show and packed the house. I had a lot of fun working there.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Seen alot of bands in the 80's early 90's. Have to think about that one. Right of the bat it would have to be Cinderella or Ratt.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Trenchfoot wrote:Seen alot of bands in the 80's early 90's. Have to think about that one. Right of the bat it would have to be Cinderella or Ratt.

He's talking about a band that played at High Times in Portsmouth back in the 80"s. It was a bar in Portsmouth right the end of the Grant Bridge and owned by Dave Fraley. I'm pretty sure it was the band that Dwayne Jones was in but I can't remember their name.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah i know, those are my favorite bands right off the bat that i've seen. i'd have to think about the others. I was just answering the thread topic. Your concert. Your group.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Have not been to that many, but my favorite was probably when Motley Crue was at Legend Valley with Brittany Foxx and Jonny Crash back in 1990 on a very hot 4th of July, with, Ratt and Kix at the Ohio Center 1988 or 89 a close second,,locally Tee Unger was the rage until the COPS shut er down

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep that Motley Crue was a keeper and Ratt and Kix also. Tee Unger. :aaaaa46 :122245

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

burg grad -- back in the day Mr Fraley's daughter was very popular :) Were you a bouncer ? I've been " involved" in a couple disagreements down there ... lol I'll PM you Lmao

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

ManitouDan wrote:burg grad -- back in the day Mr Fraley's daughter was very popular :) Were you a bouncer ? I've been " involved" in a couple disagreements down there ... lol I'll PM you Lmao

I worked the back door and Billy Hosey worked the front door. In the two years I worked there we really never had to "bounce" anyone. The cops usually got there very quickly and took care of things since Dave let them all drink for free. I drove a white Monte Carlo with T-Tops that sat right outside the back door.

Return to “The Off season”