American Idol

General Chat
Baby Duck
Freshman Team

American Idol

Post by Baby Duck »

Last night I watched American Idol, and they were saying they was going raise money in April for the starving kids in Africa, and America. This really upset me to here starving kids in America, what is going on that we the most powerful
country in the world has starving kids. But yet a person in prison, is getting 3 meals a day. This is just crazy! And makes me so mad I could just burst, I'm so tired of all this nonsense that goes on in America. Is any one else?

someoverkill
JV Team

Re: American Idol

Post by someoverkill »

Relax. Barrack Hussein Obama is going to "change" all of that.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

someoverkill wrote:Relax. Barrack Hussein Obama is going to "change" all of that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Baby Duck wrote:Last night I watched American Idol, and they were saying they was going raise money in April for the starving kids in Africa, and America. This really upset me to here starving kids in America, what is going on that we the most powerful
country in the world has starving kids. But yet a person in prison, is getting 3 meals a day. This is just crazy! And makes me so mad I could just burst, I'm so tired of all this nonsense that goes on in America. Is any one else?

There is a difference between the starving kids in Africa and the starving kids in America. Kids in America at least eat it might not be enough, but they do eat. While kids in Africa literally starve meaning no food what so ever.
As for the prisoners eating think about this they are in prison to get that food. Think about it prison meaning locked up in a 6x9 foot cell, afraid of getting raped or shanked, and no freedom. I dont think many people, no matter how hungry, would trade freedom for prison just to eat.

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

tigercannon, you are retarded I didn't mean go to prison so you can eat :shock: I'm just saying their should not be any kids in America hungry, but yet we are paying for all these prisons, I think they should take these bad a$$ gang members and drug dealers and send them to Iraq and let them help are country out a little bit don't you! Doesn't things make you mad, how things are in good old America? And if Obama can get things straight let him, I havent' seen any body else do anything in the past 16 years. And Turky you better be good you silly thing you :lol: :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

You call me retarded and you want to give violent criminals training and weapons. Thats a brilliant idea. Even more brilliant thinking Osama can do something about it.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Osama your kidding right..........

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

GAHS7462 wrote:Osama your kidding right..........

No

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Who still watches this?

I never got into it.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

It was little interesting when Simon was there, but when he left I've not seen it since and don't care too,this could be the last year for it,read awhile back ratings were way down

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, ole Simon was never affraid to speak his mind. :122245

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Park Lanes had this on when I bowled there the first year of the show.

I paid very little attention to it and found Simon to be the reason I never liked it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Park Lanes had this on when I bowled there the first year of the show.

I paid very little attention to it and found Simon to be the reason I never liked it.
same here--just couldn't stand the man

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I didn't particulary like him either, but the other judges were just so booooring the only reason I watched was to see what kind of nutty thing he would say.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

He hurt alot of performers feelings, i could see that. Lot of his opinions was uncalled for.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The ladies battle it out now

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:122245

Return to “The Off season”