CONGRATS TO SGHS CHEERL LDRS,COAL GROVE, JILL'S TUMBLE, XTRE

General Chat
fan4life
Waterboy

CONGRATS TO SGHS CHEERL LDRS,COAL GROVE, JILL'S TUMBLE, XTRE

Post by fan4life »

Congrats to all from southen Ohio who competed at the Arnold classic last weekend. Jill's Tumble world won 1st place trophies gallore! South Gallia Cheerleaders always strut their stuff with great motions. Coal Grove junior high girls did a fantastic job. Also Xtreme Cheernastics from Gallipolis competed on Sunday. Words of advice from a coach to: CG-clean up your motions and work on timing, keep voices up. XC-timing and better motions...you need to get experience under your belt and a more entertaining routine. SG-Motions are great--but too many high "V"s...we're use to seeing more entertaining motions...girls do a great job-great personality. JT-Not much I can say here...except with crisper motions...you all will take world titles!

IKnoCheerleading
Waterboy

Re: CONGRATS TO SGHS CHEERL LDRS,COAL GROVE, JILL'S TUMBLE, XTRE

Post by IKnoCheerleading »

I agree with you, fan...Jill's did great! I love their uniforms, too! I didn't see XC or CG, but I did see SG. They need to have a more "fun" routine, instead of just regular motions. It's just not their normal type of cheerleading. They did fantastically, however the routine was too packed because the cheer was too long. They have to do it too fast.

Rebel Chick
Waterboy

Post by Rebel Chick »

I must disagree... South Gallia Cheerleaders have a great routine with high energy and lots of level changes. I dont like to see boring slow routines. And since they have the same choreographer I would say that it is your typical SG routine!!! Good Luck at Nationals girls bring home a 3peat!!!

fan4life
Waterboy

Post by fan4life »

SGHS WILL win their nationals this year. I just looked at ECAEDA.com website and SGHS is the only team in their division. Good luck, anyway, girls.

ASUCheer
Waterboy

Post by ASUCheer »

Ok fan4life the sg cheerleaders cannot win automatically......they had to beat a set score to be national champions 3 years in a row.....and they did! adn their routine is rly good n there isnt that many high v's level changes are good they look good and it makes it look like their are more cheerleaders out on the floor than there is....so congrats on the 3 peat girls!!! great job!!!!!

rebelgirl22
Waterboy

Post by rebelgirl22 »

.[color=#FF0000] South Gallia did great at almost every competition they went to this year. They had to replace one girl because she tore her ACL, during a competition.They were awesome.The routine was great and the coaches did a great job with the girls.Yes, the girls were going to win but like ASUcheer said they had to beat a score to win the title of being National Champions(3-peat that is).Also, to correct ASUcheer, they beat 79 teams for the Amazing Motions award. I thought their motions were very tight and the routine was a perfect speed. No one that watches cheerleading wants to see a dull, boring, slow routine.The coach did a great job with the routine and it was a normal South Gallia routine.The girls will win another national title next year because of their GREAT tumbling, personality, and motions.These girls do great and all people have enough time to do is find something to complain and pick at.Next year will be another great season for the rebel cheerleaders.Good luck rebels.I'll be cheering you on [/color]

rebelgirl22
Waterboy

Post by rebelgirl22 »

It's not just South Gallia fans saying that they're good,it's everyone.I'm not talking about you,someone else got on here and said that the routine wasn't that great.Anyone that knows anything about cheerleading, wouldn't critisize these cheerleaders like that person did.They are mad at someone for some reason and are trying to get back at them. These cheerleaders read all of these posts and they get down on themselves because people get on here and say,"Of course, they will win,they aren't competing against anyone."Also, who said that SGHS cheerleaders had problems on the team?I'm also not putting RV or GAHS cheerleaders down i'm talkin about SGHS cheerleaders.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Ok kids settle down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to SG.

KnowItAll2008
Waterboy

Post by KnowItAll2008 »

What happened to my post? I was just being honest and speaking for the whole school/community...It wasn't nething bad =(...hehe...well, i still mean what it said...

Return to “The Off season”