Re: UFC FIGHTERS TO BE AT PORTSMOUTH HS OLD GYM

Post by Michael Scott »

booyah

Fox40
Riding the Bench

Post by Fox40 »

Biggdowgg-

I need your fighter friend to get me in touch with another local fighter named Josh Hickenbottom. If you can get in touch with him please let me know.

Another local fighter is Rocky Young.. Rocky has been out of the game as of late but would be a great fight at 155.

We are looking at some big fights in this show!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Hopefully you can get him in the fights. I would love to see him fight and see just how good every one keeps tellin me how good my nephew is. Now if he does fight and would lose biggdowgg and him would tell me not to come to another of his fights :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Tartanblue wrote:Hopefully you can get him in the fights. I would love to see him fight and see just how good every one keeps tellin me how good my nephew is. Now if he does fight and would lose biggdowgg and him would tell me not to come to another of his fights :lol:

if you would have dug some of that crusty money out of your walet, you could have went with ozziohio and myself to a few fights,and seen for yourself...why would a man with your money, be worried about ticket prices

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Tartanblue wrote:Hopefully you can get him in the fights. I would love to see him fight and see just how good every one keeps tellin me how good my nephew is. Now if he does fight and would lose biggdowgg and him would tell me not to come to another of his fights :lol:

if you would have dug some of that crusty money out of your walet, you could have went with ozziohio and myself to a few fights,and seen for yourself...why would a man with your money, be worried about ticket prices

Fox40
Riding the Bench

Post by Fox40 »

biggdowgg,

I talked with him today and he said "He is in".

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Fox40 wrote:biggdowgg,

I talked with him today and he said "He is in".

THATA GREAT..THANKS...I LOVE IT 8)

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

biggdowgg wrote:

Biggdowgg, I heard you was the one with all the money...heard you was in on the lottery winnings in WV this week.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Tartanblue wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:

Biggdowgg, I heard you was the one with all the money...heard you was in on the lottery winnings in WV this week.

yeah, but thas west virginy money, its no good over here.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

FOX40 do you have a line up for this Sat night in Columbus????? and do you have one for th Portsmouth fights????

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I wouldnt think he would have one for Portsmouth yet, its to far away and they are still getting fighters.

if he doesnt have one for Columbus, there may be one on the web site that I took that Pictuire from,I'll send it to you

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

if he doesnt have one for Columbus, there may be one on the web site that I took that Pictuire from,I'll send it to you

Im still waiting!!!! :aaaaa46

Fox40
Riding the Bench

Post by Fox40 »

I will be going to the Hoop on March 28 to watch some fighters for the Portsmouth show. I will be watching the NAAFS.

The Portsmouth Card will be loaded with locals and others around the state and Tri- state. The Pro Card will be UFC Vets and others from the big shows. We are talking with some big names that just got released from the large name fights. If we can get the money we need we will have huge names for this size shoe. I talk with fighters everyday and we have one of the best match makers in the fight game. We are just waiting on the State of Ohio before we start releasing the names of fighters.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I like the way tihis is looking..... 8)

by the way, Tartanblue is really into this kind of stuff, and has always wanted to fight in one, he has no fight experience though, so if I pay his entry fee any chance of matching him up with someone...........

really mean? :mrgreen:

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

biggdowgg wrote:I like the way tihis is looking..... 8)

by the way, Tartanblue is really into this kind of stuff, and has always wanted to fight in one, he has no fight experience though, so if I pay his entry fee any chance of matching him up with someone...........

really mean? :mrgreen:

I'll go against Ozzie

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

there we go,,,another fight

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Blue Im going to post that pic of you that made you famous, the only guy who ever delayed a football game for a hour and wasnt on the team!!!!!!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thems fightin words there :lol:

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

biggdowgg wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thems fightin words there :lol: