Life Expectancy

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Life Expectancy

Post by noreply66 »

Life expectancy in the U.S. is rising, but so is the longevity gap between rich and poor. In the early 1980s, the most affluent Americans could expect to live 2.8 years longer than the poorest (75.8 years instead of 73). By 2000, the difference in life expectancy had increased to 4.5 years (79.2 instead of 74.7).

The New York Times.

ballparent
S

Re: Life Expectancy

Post by ballparent »

How many of you saw the show the other night with Barbara Walters saying that folks will soon live to be 150. Can you imagine! I kept thinking that there's not enough ibuprofen in the world to take those body aches away and I'd probably have great-great- grandchildren moving back in and wanting to borrow money from me. :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

ballparent wrote:How many of you saw the show the other night with Barbara Walters saying that folks will soon live to be 150. Can you imagine! I kept thinking that there's not enough ibuprofen in the world to take those body aches away and I'd probably have great-great- grandchildren moving back in and wanting to borrow money from me. :lol:

:122245 I cannot image living that long!! You are right for me there isn't enough rapid relief tylenol in the world

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

I'm going to live forever! :-D

Return to “The Off season”