Blonde Cookbook

General Chat
Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Blonde Cookbook

Post by Lancer_Fan »

BLONDE COOKBOOK

MONDAY - It's fun to cook for Tom. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.

TUESDAY -Tom wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve without dressing. So I didn't dress. What a surprise when Tom brought a friend home for supper.

WEDNESDAY - A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed kind of silly bu t I took a bath anyway. I can't say it improved the rice any.

THURSDAY - Today Tom asked for salad again I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients; lay on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Tom asked me why I was rolling around in the garden..

fRIDAY - I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put the ingredients in a bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe. When I got back, everything was the same as when I left.

SATURDAY -Tom did the shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday. I don't have any clothes that fit it, and for some reason Tom keeps counting to ten.

SUNDAY - Tom's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast but all I had was hamburger. Suddenly I had a flash of genius..I put the h amburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. It still came out hamburger, much to my disappointment.

GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY. This has been a very exciting week! I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Tom. If I can talk Tom into buying a bigger oven, I would like to surprise him with a chocolate moose.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: Blonde Cookbook

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

:122245 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how'd you find my diary :shock: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

My lil blonde had to have "Friday" explained....

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

:122246 :lol: :lol: I'll let you know how my youngest blonde does with it :lol:

SHE GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

now that was good

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

:lol: :lol: :lol: FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Our laugh for the day...Thanks!

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

funny :-D

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

I think of when I got married I couldn't cook but mac n cheese eggs and make a cup of tea
thank god for Pizza :lol:

Return to “The Off season”