The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure?

General Chat
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Leukemia patient John Kanzius wants to see the promising machine he invented that kills cancer cells go into clinical trials and maybe help other people beat a disease he probably won’t.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/ ... 6951.shtml

Now they said it will not be ready for human use for about 4 years. Now I say, if I am dying of cancer let me sign a waiver and use it on me. either they cure me or I die. Just my opinion though.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Re: The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure?

Post by grndma1 »

I hope they prove it works. With everything we can do in the science field, cancer cures should be one of the top priorities. Who cares if we can walk on the moon? To see a little child cured from cancer , celebrate another birthday, is much more exciting. I could go on for ever on this subject, but I will only say that I pray it will work.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

mstangmom wrote:The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure?

Leukemia patient John Kanzius wants to see the promising machine he invented that kills cancer cells go into clinical trials and maybe help other people beat a disease he probably won’t.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/ ... 6951.shtml

Now they said it will not be ready for human use for about 4 years. Now I say, if I am dying of cancer let me sign a waiver and use it on me. either they cure me or I die. Just my opinion though.

I agree!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

My thought is just that if I am dying and there are no meds that can heal me, why not let me try it. It's better to say that I tried to fight it than just laying down to die.

Heres the other part the really pisses me off about the whole thing. this guy is not a DR. of any sort. and his original invention was with 2 aluminum pie pans and a hot dog. then he built a machine for 2 million.

The Govt. has spent Billions and billions on this research and came up with nothing but meds that actually make people want to give up and rather than be as sick as the meds make them and they usually end up dying any ways.

Let the people who want to volunteer try it and make that your case study.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Great story!

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

an average person couldnt get ahold of this any time soon. and thats a very sad thing.

I pray that it saves people from having to go through the horror of cancer in the future...

I remember reading about a guy in Canada that thought he found a cure for cancer. and he couldnt sell it because he couldnt get a patent on it.

disgusting.

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

I had read about this in one of my Hubby's Amateur Radio magazines. Pretty cool, would be wonderful if it works!

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

wish the timing was better for people who are dying right now.

but if people in the future could be saved, it would be great..

Return to “The Off season”