Ironton Pizza Hut : NO SERVICE !!

General Chat
juke boxer
JV Team

Ironton Pizza Hut : NO SERVICE !!

Post by juke boxer »

Ordered Pizza before 9:00 pm ( it is now 10:54 pm ) and still no delivery. Called and they claim " no one home ". Have beeen setting with front door WIDE open !! This is HORRIBLE service!!!! Guess I will have to go back to the RELIABLE CG Giov to get something to eat when I am Hungry !! How do these places stay in business with this type of TERRIBLE service ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton Pizza Hut : NO SERVICE !!

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

If you did get it now it would be to cold to eat.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Customer service as a whole has gotten worse and worse.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

probably seen the price at the gas pump..and shut down delivery service

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

The service inside isn't any better. My husband and I decided to go there this past Wednesday. We sat for 20 minutes before we had drinks and then another 45 minutes before the cheese sticks came out.

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

Pizza Hut doesn't have a monopoly on poor inside service. Try getting waited on at the Ironton Taco Bell. I've often stood at the register while employees actually were behind the counter doing whatever, acting like I'm not there; and other employees just walk by. I very rarely have such a problem at Mickey D's or Wendy's :!:

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

The only two places I've eaten at in Ironton were McDonalds and Taco Bell...

McDonalds service was very fast, friendly, accurate and everything else. Plus, the food was awesome. I haven't had McDonalds that actually tasted like real food in a long time.

The Taco Bell...was the exact opposite. Plus, all the customers were rude too! I asked for my burrito supreme to be without beans and I got a blank stare from the child.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The Wheelersburg Pizza Hut is no better. I walked in one day a couple of weeks ago at 1:25 pm and the waitress was out back talking to a guy in the parking lot. I could see them through the back door and she could see me, but she chose to stand and talk and smoke her cigarette rather than come in and wait on me. When she did finally come in at around 1:32 I told her I wanted the food bar, which by the way was still out and fully stocked, and she told me that they quit serving it at 1:30. I told her you've got to be kidding me. I stood there for almost 10 minutes waiting on you to come and wait on me and now you're telling me it not available. She said she had been busy and hadn't had time to take it down yet and I said then let me eat some of it and you won't have as much to take down and she said no. I basically told her to stick it where the sun don't shine and I would go somewhere where they appreciated my business. Trust me, Pizza S*l*u*t will never get my business again even if they are the only place on earth serving pizza. I should have called the owner and I'm still considering it.
Last edited by Burg_Grad_77 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I WON'T EVEN GO THERE ANYMORE, HIDEOUS SERVICE. INCONSISTENT FOOD QUALITY. WE WENT THERE ONE NIGHT AFTER A BALLGAME, WAITED NEARLY 1 1/2 HOURS ON OUR FOOD, THEY KEPT SAYING IT WILL BE RIGHT OUT. FINALLY GOT THE MANAGER OUT THERE. IT WAS NOT EVEN IN THE OVEN. THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO. AND I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK. AND PIZZA HUT PIZZA IS GREAT. IF WE WANT ONE WE GO TO THE ASHLAND PIZZA HUT. BUT IF YOU WANT AMAZING PIZZA , GO TO MELINI'S. YOU WON'T WANT ANYOTHER PIZZA AGAIN. THE IRONTON PIZZA HUT SHOULD BECOME A FLEA MARKET. IT HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT. :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Burggrad 77 Wrote
The Wheelersburg Pizza Hut is no better. I walked in one day a couple of weeks ago at 1:25 pm and the waitress was out back talking to a guy in the parking lot. I could see them through the back door and she could see me, but she chose to stand and talk and smoke her cigarette rather than come in and wait on me. When she did finally come in at around 1:32 I told her I wanted the food bar, which by the way was still out and fully stocked, and she told me that they quit serving it at 1:30. I told her you've got to be kidding me. I stood there for almost 10 minutes waiting on you to come and wait on me and now you're telling me it not available. She said she had been busy and hadn't had time to take it down yet and I said then let me eat some of it and you won't have as much to take down and she said no. I basically told her to stick it where the sun don't shine and I would go somewhere where they appreciated my business. Trust me, Pizza gracious person will never get my business again even if they are the only place on earth serving pizza. I should have called the owner and I'm still considering it.

Why even stop there with Freds right up the street? We dont order from there anymore. We use to call them 2 times a week.
Even the Pizza Hut in New Boston is terrible. it took 10 mins to get waited on and then we never did get our food. The girl that took our order got off work and went home. After about 30 mins waiting, I go up to the cashier and ask wheres my food and she says what did you order? I tell her and they dont even have it on. MAN OH MAN DID SHE GET A EAR FULL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

sounds like a district manager needs to read this for pizza hut sounds like the same problem at all of them. :aaaaa30 :aaaaa30 :aaaaa30 :aaaaa30 :aaaaa30 :aaaaa30

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Your'e Tiger Bait's son was there one night at the one in Ironton with my daughter and some friends and your son phoned the restaurant while they were sitting in it to tell them no one had taken their order yet .

someoverkill
JV Team

Post by someoverkill »

There is a pizza store for sale or lease on park avenue in ironton. Sounds like the perfect place for a few of you "pizza sales experts" to open you up a shop. How about calling it "SEOPS by the slice"

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

There could be pizzas named after SEOPS members.

someoverkill
JV Team

Post by someoverkill »

There ya go. You all will have that place up and running in no time. Good luck.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

There could be a Tiger Town Turkey special --- Large pizza (with turkey) , four cold ones, and chips but someone else in the restaurant pays for your meal.

philthyphil
Varsity

Post by philthyphil »

Mouth's Better Half wrote:There could be a Tiger Town Turkey special --- Large pizza (with turkey) , four cold ones, and chips but someone else in the restaurant pays for your meal.

Don't forget the side of prunes!!

Return to “The Off season”