SEOP get together everyones invited SAT AUG 2nd 11am untill?

General Chat
OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

SEOP get together everyones invited SAT AUG 2nd 11am untill?

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

YOURTIGERBAIT wrote
WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO AHEAD WITH THIS.
THE COOKOUT DATE WILL BE SATURDAY , AUGUST 2ND. 2008.
we would love to have a big crowd here. we have 3 sets of cornhole boards, portable lighting, electric outside. 2 charcoal grills, 1 3 burner gas grill. have enough seating for 21 people outside. including rockers, assorted chairs, and gliders. what we will need is a few folding tables for food, even picknic tables, if you have a truck. anybody can come, from seop country. there is a basketball court for the youngun's. wagon rides for young tots , could be arranged. either behind a 4 wheeler or riding mower. need some game suggestions. i'm going to buy a fabulous amish made bird feeder, we'll draw a name. if we could divide the cost, roughly 75.00. amongst whoever comes. we can give it away. i'll have to go to rio grande to get it. rsvp me if you plan to come. if enough are coming i'll even rent a johnny on the spot. we only have 2 bathroom's. i've seen this bunch eat. . old bird house and birdseed would be appreciated. . if you'll call me at 740-532-0097, and tell me how many will be here. i'd greatly appreciate it. or simply pm me. bring the kids. i forgot about having horseshoes and a badmitten set. plenty of room to do all this. like to start at 11:00 AM , SO WE CAN GET THE GRILLS GOING, THEN JUST HANG OUT. have 4 burners in house and microwave we could also use. when you call , or pm me. leave your phone number, i won't give them to anybody. that way we can ,by calling see who wants to bring what. will need some tubs for ice and refreshments. i don't care if you bring alcohol. just have somebody with you to drive please, TURK. . bring some folding chairs. and everybody bring something to eat. so we'll have enough , you can take any of your leftovers home with you. i tried to cover everything. hope it's not too far away. figure most vacations will be out of the way, and football physical fitness, will probably not be on a saturday. we could have an amazing time. let me know

I did this for YOURTIGERBAIT !!!
Read more about it here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=47702&start=40

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: SEOP get together everyones invited

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'LL POST DIRECTIONS SOON. IT'S SUPER EASY. THANKS OZZIEOHIO.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wow , 105 views , no responses, may wanna hold off on that amish bird feeder for a door prize. JUST LET ME KNOW. :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

this is dependent upon the location of the outing for me.

of course i would be interested though.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT WILL BE AT KITTS HILL, OHIO. 8 MILES NORTH OF IRONTON.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THE ADDY IS-------- TOM OSBORNE
9581 STATE ROUTE 141
KITTS HILL, OHIO 45645
740-532-0097.

I CAN BE REACHED NEARLY ANY TIME, AND WILL TAKE INCOMING CALLS TILL ABOUT 10:45. PM. AFTER THAT THE HOUSE IS ASLEEP , USUALLY. IF YOU WANT TO MAPQUEST IT, IT WILL SHOW YOU THE SHORTEST ROUTE HERE. THE MOST COMMON ROADS HERE ARE 141, 93, 52, 775, 217. THEY WILL ALL GET YOU HERE. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL. :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47 :aaaaa47

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I will be there////the corn hole tourney sounds great///but the bait boys cant be on the same team :122246 :lol:

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

Is Lancaster Considered SEOP country?

If So I may head that direction. I love it down there in that area. My buddies band plays in th Ironton area several times a year and I always make the trip

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT BUDDY. OHIO IS SEOP COUNTRY.

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

Hey everyone,

been out for a while but miss chatting with all of you, yes i said all of you. i will be there and look forward to meeting everyone!!!! Count me in!!! Don't worry, I don't bite!!!! :122249

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I will be there, hopefully with some of the family. I will also bring a couple of folding tables.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

grndma1 wrote:I will be there, hopefully with some of the family. I will also bring a couple of folding tables.

ozzie,says ..dont forget cabbge rolls :twisted:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

valleyfan07 wrote:Hey everyone,

been out for a while but miss chatting with all of you, yes i said all of you. i will be there and look forward to meeting everyone!!!! Count me in!!! Don't worry, I don't bite!!!! :122249
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU, HOPE YOU'VE BEEN WELL. HAD NOT SEEN YOU ON HERE IN A WHILE VALLEYFAN07. RUSTLE UP SOME OF THEM FELLERS THAT LIVE BY VALLEY SCHOOL, AND TELLEM, IT'S PARTY TIME.

GMA1 SAYS THEY HAVE A TON OF GET TOGETHERS AT VARIOUS RELATIVES PLACES. SHE SUGGESTS EVERYBODY BRING THERE OWN DRINKS, WHAT THEY WANT GRILLED AND A SIDEDISH, THAT WILL FEED THEIR FAMILY OR ANOTHER. EACH PERSON COULD BRING A 6 PACK OF POP, AND WE'LL GET SOME TUBS FOR ICE. WE WILL NEED EXTRA GRILLS , AND FOLDING CHAIRS, AND CORNHOLE SETS. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO PUT ANY MONEY IN TOWARDS THE AMISH BIRD FEEDER, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE IN THE DRAWING FOR IT. SHOULD BE AROUND 75.00. IF LIKE 20 PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED, IT WOULD BE LIKE 3.25 APIECE, THE MORE THE CHEAPER. CORNHOLE TEAMS WILL BE 10.00 A TEAM, OR 5 DOLLARS A PERSON. THE WINNER WILL TAKE IT ALL. WE WILL NEED FOLDING TABLES , TV TRAYS, THINGS LIKE THAT TO EAT ON. ----------------- PLEASE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT COMING PM ME , WITH HOW MANY WILL BE IN YOUR PARTY. THAT WILL BE THE OFFICIAL COUNT , BY PM'S AND HOW MANY. LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREATTIME, HAVE ANY IDEAS, OR DIFFERENT GAMES LET ME KNOW. :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

How about having a cabbage roll tossing contest, because Grndma 1 may hit me up beside my head with one when she see"s me. LOL!!!! DOWGS is tring to get me in trouble. Anyone who wants to follow dowg or myself out from Portsmouth let us know and we will have a rally point, then band wagon on out.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

busy that day

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ONB365, YOU ARE ALWAYS BUSY, LOAD YOUR CREW UP, AND HEAD DOWN STREAM, FOR AN AFTERNOON, WANNA MEET YOU, THE HUBBY , AND FAMILY.

THERE IS A HOLLOW BESIDE THE HOUSE, I CAN TAKE YOUNGUNS IN A BIG DUMP TRAILER RIDES IN THAT WITH THE RIDING MOWER. AND HAS A NEIGHBOR A COUPLE HOUSES DOWN THAT RAISES ALL KINDS OF GOATS. THE YOUNGER ONES MAY LIKE THAT, YOU TOO TURKEY. :122245

i forgot to mention all the cows. :mrgreen:
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Sat. is a day of work so its not possible to come..

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we'll get you some pictures on line somehow. man, if i knew how to put my digital pictures on here. i have some stunning wildlife pictures taken right in my backyard.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

ozzieohio, Let's make a deal to keep cabbage rolls away from the cookout all together. I'm thinking more like hot dogs, hamburgers, brats, and things like that. Along with covered dishes that everyone brings, we should put on a good feed. I'm not anygood at cornhole, but I love to visit. Now, both of my son-in-laws and three grandsons love to play and they aren't too bad at the game,so they will want in on it.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

I'm marking that date BOLDLY on my calendar right now!
I have several folding chairs I can pile in the back of my Outback, and a folding cardtable. I also have a good-sized solid-side wheeled cooler - how about I bring that just filled with ice? - and a 3 gal liquid thermos cooler of iced tea?
I'll also put my grandchildren on notice that they are allowed NO demands on my time and attention that day!

Return to “The Off season”