SEOP get together everyones invited SAT AUG 2nd 11am untill?

General Chat
caglewis
SEOP

Re: SEOP get together everyones invited SAT AUG 2nd 11am untill?

Post by caglewis »

OK, I'll bring you the presents - but, of course, I'll have my CANE, too - it makes such a great "weapon" in addition to its primary purpose.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CAG, PAY NO ATTENTION TO OZZOHIO. HE WAS TALKING TO ME, FOR SOME REASON MINE WON'T LET ME ZOOM IN ANY FARTHER, I'M JUST GLAD TO BE ON HERE WITH MY FRIENDS. HIT HIM WITH THE CANE ANYWAY, HE NEEDS IT. :122245

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:each family also bring some drinks , and ice for your bunch.

YTB, are you supplying the Stakes, Burgers and Dogs :?: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

ghostwriter wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:each family also bring some drinks , and ice for your bunch.

YTB, are you supplying the Stakes, Burgers and Dogs :?: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

The steaks might come from the cows kantucky posted viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48212 :lol:

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Just no ground beef from Kroger, please.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

You're Tiger Bait wrote:sounds like a real crowd is gonna be here. i'm even gonna rent a johnnie. i have a gas grill and a 3 burner charcoal grill seating for roughly 25 , between front and back. i'm having computer problems , my last post did not enter. we are gonna need more grills, and cornhole sets. probably 10 cornhole sets, and maybe 6 griils, should do it. please at this time try to let me know who's coming. so i can try to get a count. the cornhole tournament, we've decided, everybody will just put there name in a hat and draw teams, thats the fairest way. we scrapped the idea about the amish bird feerer. instead we are gonna have real nice shirts made up at bob linns to give to the cornhole tourney winners and runners up. in your school's colors. i'd like to do this every year first saturday of august , if this goes over like i think it will. everybody will be asked to bring what it would take to feed their family, or however how many are coming. dessert , salad, whatever. and the meat you want grilled if you want grilled food, that way there will be plenty for everyone, and snack stuff for later. let me know who can bring a grill qand or cornhole set. bring your cameras, this should be cool. and plenty of bird , and hummingbird pictures. looking forward to a really great time. again, having computer problems, either just pm or call to rsvp. ytb
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ghostwriter, you gotta be s%^&*$#@)(_+&^$##@ting me. ME SUPPLY THE MEAT. DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU OR OTHERS CAME INTO THE CONVERSATION, WOULD SURE LOVE TO HAVE YOU HERE. ----------------------------- BUT EACH FAMILY IS GOING TO FEED THEIR OWN FAMILY WHATEVER THAT FAMILY WOULD CONSUME, INCLUDING SILVERWARE, PLATES , ICE AND DRINKS. AND BRING ANY MEAT YOU WANT GRILLED FOR YOUR FAMILY. YOU MAY GRILL YOUR OWN, OR I'LL HAVE GRILLMASTERS HERE, ONSITE. I'D LOVE TO JUST INVITE ANYBODY WHO WANTED TO COME, AND FEED THEM ALL. BUT HARD TO DO ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY. BUT I KNOW YOU WERE KIDDING. BUT FOR ANYBODY JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS. BYOB. BRING YOUR OWN BOUNTY. :122245 AND A GRILL, AND CORNHOLE SET IF YOU CAN POSSIBLY, THIS IS GONNA BE BIG. PLENTY OF PARKING , AND CORNHOLE SPACE. BRING EXTRA FOLDING CHAIRS. JUST LIKE YOU ARE PICNICING AT A LAKE. I WILL HAVE AT LEAST 1 JOHNNY HERE. BRING YOUR CAMERAS, AS THERE ARE GREAT BIRD WATCHER SHOTS TO BE HAD. AND IF YOU STAY TO NEARLY DARK, I LITTERALLY HAVE HUNDREDS OF HUMMINGBIRDS THAT DON'T CARE HOW CLOSE YOU GET, OR IF YOU PHOTOGRAPH THEM. :shock: WE WILL HAVE A 60/40 PAYOUT FOR CORNHOLE WINNERS/RUNNERS UP. AND I'LL BUY EACH TEAM A REALLY COOL TEE SHIRT FROM BOB LINN'S IN THEIR SIZE AND COLOR THEY WANT. FOR THE CORNHOLE WINNERS, AND RUNNERS UP. SOUND LIKE FUN. I THINK SO. AND IF EVERYBODY BRINGS ENOUGH TO FEED THEIR BUNCH, WE'LL HAVE PLENTY TO SNACK ON AND SAMPLE OF OTHERS.NEED COOLERS, AND ICE FROM EACH PERSON, ENOUGH FOR YOUR GANG. REALLY HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS. RUNNING REALLY SLOW. INTERNET GUY WAS JUST HERE YESTERDAY, HE FIXED IT, IT RAN FINE. NOW I CAN'T HARDLY GET THROUGH. IF YOU NEED TO CALL ME. TOM OSBORNE. 740-532-0097. IF YOU ARE COMING IN FROM 52. GET OFF 141 EXIT. THERE WILL BE SIGNS. BUT JUST TAKE THE 141 EXIT , WHERE YOU GO TO IRONTON'S FOOTBALL FIELD OR OHIO UNIVERSITY SOUTHERN. HEAD OUT 141, AT AROUND 6/7 MILES OUT YOU'LL GO OVER KITTS HILL. GO ON DOWN TO THE BOTTOM. GO ABOUT 1 MILE . THE ROAD WILL FORK AT AN OLD GAS STATION/TRAILER COURT. THE CHOICES IN THE FORK WILL BE 141/217. STAY LEFT ON 141. GO ROUGHLY 1/2 MILE PAST THERE. YOU'LL GO THROUGH 2 CONCRETE CULVERT BRIDGES. IMMEDIATELY THROUGH 2ND CONCRETE BRIDGE. TURN LEFT INTO MY DRIVEWAY. YOU'LL SEE A METAL GARAGE, ORNAMENTAL TREES , MOBILE HOME BEIGE, GREEN TRIM. BIG DECK ON FRONT. LOOK FOR AMERICAN FLAG IN YARD . YOU ARE THERE. I'LL HAVE THE CELL PHONE ON ME. YOU CAN GET SERVICE AT THE TOP OF KITTS HILL. IT STARTS AT 11:00AM. THE GRILLS WILL FIRE UP THEN. IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANY OTHER WAY JUST CALL ME, WE'LL GET YOU HERE. IF YOU DON'T DRIVE . AND SOMEBODY FROM YOUR GEOGRAPHICAL AREA, IS COMING . WE'LL TRY TO GET YOU A RIDE . LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE. SEE YOU IN THE COUNTRY. YTB. 740-532-0097.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ALSO ONLY IF WE ARE FLOATING OUT HERE. THE RAIN DATE IS THE VERY FOLLOWING DAY, SUNDAY AUGUST 3RD. SAME TIME. :122245

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ALSO GMA1 MENTIONED THE POSSIBILITY OF NAME TAGS. I RAN ACROSS SOME I FOUND HERE. PROBABLY HAVE ABOUT 200. THAT WAY WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE , SO WE DON'T TALK ABOUT YOU. :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR EM, BUT I'LL HAVE THEM HERE IF YOU'D LIKE. I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL ESP. FOR SEOP'S POSTERS. TO JUST WALK UP TO SOMEONE THEY HAVE TALKED TO, BUT HAVE NOT MET YET.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

tiger bait

I might show up and say hello. Always wanted to meet you.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

YTB I am sorry to say I will not be able to make it. I was planning on coming to your fine get together when Hubby came home Thursday from work informing me that on Aug. 2nd we were going to a dinner theater. I tried to get out of it (work thing) but the tickets were already bought at $50.00 each so I gotta go. :aaaaa1 :aaaaa1 :aaaaa1 :aaaaa1 :aaaaa1 :aaaaa1 :aaaaa1 :aaaaa1 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M SURE GONNA MISS GETTIN TO MEET YOU AFTER ALL THE PM'S AND FUN WE'VE HAD ON HERE. WANTED TO MEET THE CREW, SELL THE TICKETS, AND COME PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. IF NOT WE WILL HAVE PICTURES ON HERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MRS. BAIT HADDA GO TO WALMART TODAY, SO I HAD HER CHECK. FROM OUR DRIVEWAY TO THE IRONTON 141 EXIT IS 8 1/2 MILES. THATS RIGHT TO OUR DRIVEWAY.

if you are coming in 93. from say jackson/oak hill area. a couple miles before you come to ironton, you will see a bp station on your left. start slowing down, and look for hecla road, turn left onto hecla road, go approx. 1 mile. when road ends it intersects with 141. turn left onto 141, you are 2/3 miles out 141 already. we are 81/2 miles out . then just refer to 141 directions i put on here.

if you are coming in by way of 217. follow 217. until it intersects with 141. turn right , go through 2 concrete bridges within a half mile , immediately through 2nd bridge turn left into my driveway. refer to 141 directions after you turn right onto 141.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

if i don't have anything planned then i may just have to make an appearence

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bring that fancy car md. i wanna see it.

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

I may be there, not sure of plans for that weekend. Hope you guys have a good time.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

My bunch will have to cut out a little early because the coach decided to have meet the team night on that date. Since we have two varsity cheerleaders with us that have to go to that, the cornhole tournament might be out for my guys. As long as he doesn't move the time up, we should be able to come for a few hours.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i think the guy does not want you all socializing with other seop'ers. the likes of portsmouth, ironton, kentuckians, and the like.
is everybody good with directions. if not just call, or pm me. this sounds like it's gonna be a blast. hope anybody that had plans for this day. -------------------------------- that they fall through , so you can come here. :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 . just kidding . if this goes like i think it will. i'm going to do it every year. maybe the 2/3 saturday of july. see what everybody thinks. never dreamed it could interfere with foosball. or global cornhole tournaments. that just makes this one easier to win. :aaaaa46 . i'm really experiencing computer troubles out here. and they've fixed it twice, we are lobbying for a closer amplifier out here. our signal is low. would some sort of large antenna benefit me, and my signal. so i don't know how much i can be on here between now and the 2nd. i'm calling them again today. hope to see everybody saturday aug. 2nd at 11:00. YTB.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

please let me know if you can bring a folding table. or grill. may be fine on grills. if people bring them, that have told me. but need folding tables. and coprnhole sets.

i've ordered 1 johnnie on the spot for the party. i would get 2 . but it would be like 140.00. we'll keep it real clean. there will be toilet seat liners. and charmin ultra. hand soap. and the guys can use the urinal. kinda crappy subject, but we won't have to go to the woods with the corn cobs, the deer and squirrel have cleaned off. but i save em , just in case. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

is any 1 from wellston/jackson going that ain't gonna have a car full if so i'd help some with gas to go i kinda blew my car up so if any 1 is going let me know how much you would need for gas so maybe i can make it down to meet all.....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

buddy , i don't know who all is coming, and from what areas. i've heard from a ton of people by phone, and pm's. but not really sure from what area some are from. i know some folks are coming from the oak hill/ jackson area. but not sure of vehicle size or how many for sure. we've talked a lot. glad you got your pooter working. my problem , is a weak signal problem. a superviser from time warner is coming tomm. to get it fixed. i can't get on at all in the evenings. the amplifier is too many spans away from me. hopefully not for too long. ytb.

Return to “The Off season”