Register for Cheer Classic Competition

General Chat
Rebel Chick
Waterboy

Register for Cheer Classic Competition

Post by Rebel Chick »

As always the South Gallia Varsity Cheerleaders will once again be holding a Cheerleading Competition this year for cheerleaders 8th grade and under. You may also compete as an individual with a routine as well as jump and tumbling categories. It will be held on February 7th. If you are interested or would like more info let me know or you can contact Karen Waugh at South Gallia High School hope you can all make it!!!

bettis
Varsity

Re: Register for Cheer Classic Competition

Post by bettis »

Great competition for local squads and individuals. Hope everyone will come out and support the local talent and the South Gallia Cheerleaders. Hope for another year of success!

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Where is it going to be held? I know the Varsity girls has a home game vs Eastern Pike that day and the Junior High Tournament is being held Hannan Trace Elementary. Just checking. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Rebel Chick
Waterboy

Post by Rebel Chick »

I am pretty sure that the girls are going to away for the tornament game, but I am not positive. The competition starts at 10:00am. I will check with Karen to find out for sure where it is being held!

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

You should be done in time. Varsity girls don't start until 6pm I think and the junior high tournament is at the elementary. See ya there.

Rebel Chick
Waterboy

Post by Rebel Chick »

The competition will be held at South Gallia High School. Any and Everyone is welcome. You can even enter the competition as an individual and you do not have to have a team there. The cost is $30 per squad and $10 each for individual tumbling, jumps and routine. There are also t-shirts available for $12. The performance will be held on mats. Its not too late to sign up or show up.

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Another great competition. The South Gallia Cheerleaders did a great job and the competition ran smoothly. Look forward to next year.

Return to “The Off season”