Its not OBDTF but we are all going have a get together

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Its not OBDTF but we are all going have a get together

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Whos that??? We will try to make sure they are there.

I will wait to name names but I am hoping to attend just to get out of the house.

I have a few bucks left in my I knew I was getting laid off fund and this might be just what I need to escape from the real world for a minute or two.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

I'm sure It'll be fun.
Last edited by blue53 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

newarkcatholicfan

come on down, we all have our diffrent opinions on here, but I can tell you, everyone I have met from this site in person, are class people, and after learning who each other is, the things on this site are usualy not even brought up.

plus, this is for a great cause, would love to see a lot of folks there from this site.

my Trojans wil be playing in the DOC, on this day, but I wil have to mis it so I can attend this, far more Important event.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

grndma-1 will be there. She told me she was going to do some karaoke

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Come on down NCF.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the whole baitcave will be there.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

there will be about 400lb of smoked pig, and some brown beans, hot dogs. I think you should go away full. :-D :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

blue53 wrote:there will be about 400lb of smoked pig, and some brown beans, hot dogs. I think you should go away full. :-D :-D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ SO WHAT ARE YOU COOKING , THAT IS NOT FOR MY CREW. :-D

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

there will be about 400lb of smoked pig, and some brown beans, hot dogs. I think you should go away full.

Biggdowg will eat that much, whats the rest of us going to have?? :lol: :lol:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

They just said on the local news that we will be getting snow on Sat and it will be a cold 22 out.I will be staying indoors. :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

:roll:

I won't be letting a little snow,and cold weather keep me from attending a worthy cause like this.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

occasional snow shower 40% chance, high 36 low 23

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

blue53 wrote:occasional snow shower 40% chance, high 36 low 23

Im sure it wil all be good.,

some people just LOOK for EXCUSES .

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
OZZIEOHIO wrote:Whos that??? We will try to make sure they are there.

I will wait to name names but I am hoping to attend just to get out of the house.

I have a few bucks left in my I knew I was getting laid off fund and this might be just what I need to escape from the real world for a minute or two.

Here's a thought, what about making a nice gesture and using those funds you were expecting to spend (in the better weather :roll: ) and sticking them in an envelope to help out someone that actually is stuggling. She's a young girl with months of costly treatments ahead of her and I'm sure she would appreciate it.
Blue, sounds like you have a great day lined up full of activities, great food, and entertainment that I'm sure will help bring in funds to help defray all the costs that are encountered when something like your daughter's accident are experienced by a family.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

hammerdown wrote:how about we not get into bashing contest with each other? this is a information thread and the benefit is for a worthy cause and blue53 and his daughter both desreve better.

I agree, and that's what my intent was to obtain her funds that due to the weather she might not obtain. In fact, an address can be provided for anyone that might be unable to attend but would still like to donate. I'm sure Ozzie and biggdowgg had the same intent with their posts. A lot of people feel they have problems but blue's daughter has a long road ahead of her and deserves all the help that she can get, if only just to take a little stress from her thoughts. I encourage anyone that participates in the forum's and have grown to know blue or his family to attend if they can or at least donate an amount.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I am not bashing anyone, I know how important this thing is for this young lady, and her family.

maybe I juist took it wrong, but making the comment that you arent coming, because of weather, asnd then puting a laughing smiley at the end of the post, just didnt sem like the right thing to do.

like I said, it may just be me taking it the wrong way, if I did, I am sorry.

Blue....we will see you saturday......

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

blue53 wrote:grndma-1 will be there. She told me she was going to do some karaoke
:122246 :122246 :122246 In your dreams buddy boy. My Mom always said I couldn't carry a tune if it was strapped in a bucket on my back. :lol: If you want people to actually come in long enough to spend a few bucks, you sure don't want me singing. They will run so fast that people will think you are also holding a Marathon race. :lol: :lol:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

biggdowgg wrote::roll:

I won't be letting a little snow,and cold weather keep me from attending a worthy cause like this.
If it's only a little snow it won't be bad. I will have to wait and see. To those who are attending have a great safe time.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I will sing for you all!!!! Just locked the door when I start singing and charge them to get out, trust me they will pay. :122245

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

g-1 on one end and ozzie on the other sounds like a plan blue :lol:
I hope the weather takes a better turn for the week-end and all that can attend will be there.. :122245 give this sweet brave girl a great day!!! I cannot even image all that she has been through..I know its made me stop and look at life differently knowing her story..she and her family all are in our prayers..

Return to “The Off season”