INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

HIDE THE MARBLE ROLLING PIN BAIT. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THESE ARE NICE AIR BOATS.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I LIKE THIS ONE. :D :shock:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

PRETTY COOL LOOKING WATER CRAFT. I'M DONE SHOWING THE AIR BOATS, BEFORE THE ROLLING PIN COMES OUT AND UPSIDE THE HEAD. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

well brother you know how to keep a topic lively. and on a serious note, I've always wanted a swamp boat like this. I just think this would be awesome on any water.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Heard they are really loud! Not too long ago people were complaining about one of these airboats in the Hocking River up by Enterprise.They said it was making one heck of a racket and wasn't even supposed to be in there. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

No louder than a high powered jet boat with just headers. All they are is a V8 too with a big A$$ fan. They say ya can't get any smoother feeling on the water than an air boat because it's air forced. No drag in the water at all. Feels like you are floating across the water. People say they are a lot of fun. Ole Shelby on Ax Men has one. He loves his. Didn't seem too awful loud when he was scooting around on his on that show. Hocking creek, :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't surprise me none, bunch of complainers around here, nothing else to do for some people to be nosey and cause trouble calling the law. Air boats don't need much water, they can cruise over the slightest water in swamps and small places. They will even move on land but it's hard on the bottom of the boat. Shelby sometimes leaves from on the land and then gets in the water with his. He don't even dock it in the water. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish they would show him more often cruising around with it but he's usually yanking out logs with his work boat. That man is hard on his stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol: They are not super loud, some have mufflers on them too. You can get the quiter ones if ya want or make them quit. Some people want that V8 with headers sound though. Bait, I like-um too. You ought to get ya one down there. Smoothest thing ya can get moving on water. Floating feeling like a magic carpet ride they say. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Here's one, you can hardly hear that big V8, he has that pretty quit. Only thing you can really hear is the fan blades. Not that loud at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBFthY8c0O0

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Here are some. Pretty quit compared to other fast boats. Enterprise complainers. It figures. :lol: :lol: :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq0uj_kUEQI

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Them people I see on TV almost always have ear muffs on when riding in them so they must be pretty noisy, don't know about old shelby he probably don't even care down there in that remote swamp. it's not just the engine noise it's them big fans churning at high speed,one woman up there said it sounded like a helicopter was getting ready to crash in her house lol, we wouldn't know unless we heard them in person next to our house,might get kind of old if you had to hear that day after day.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Motor cross and drag racing is loud too, so I know one air boat wouldn't be as loud as those. Helicopter blades are way bigger and has more pitch (bend) in the blades and sounds like a thousand sledge hammers slamming away on something. That lady must have some delicate ears because no way they are as loud as a helicopter. I mean we are talking a 6 or 7 foot blade at best, if that, a helicopters blade span is at least 18 to 20 foot from side to side with one loud a$$ air craft motor. Sure I noticed they wear those ear muff protectors. Not saying they aren't loud but they are not crazy loud. Those safari rides in the everglades with air boats, the ear muffs are also used to talk to the people through to tell them what they are seeing. The guide talks through a walkie talkie like thing and the riders hear him through their head phones/muffs. Still they have got a smooth as ice ride to and like a magic carpet ride according to most air boat owners. Shelby, ahhhh his isn't that loud, they was able to talk on it and it didn't sound that loud over those guys expensive network cameras. I could tell. Not saying they aren't noisy though, anything like that, you will have some noise. Those guys in the hocking river should have taken it somewhere else though, away from a close by neighborhood. They would run in that river though. No question.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

when I was an insurance agent we used to win trips. one of them was new Orleans. prior to Katrina.
we had an option 1 day, of a swamp tour on an airboat. or a bus tour of the city. I chose the swamp tour, and was vetoed by the boss, mrs. bait. and she packed her marble rollin pin. so ole bait took a bus ride.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, I wouldn't have disagreed on the bus tour either Bait, wouldn't want the marble rolling pin upside the head. :lol: :lol: :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I've never had it happen, but I been warned trench

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:D

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Image
Will have a Lake Logan invite this spring and this will be the Grand Prize!

Return to “The Off season”