Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:17 pm Image

legend this is ironton's very own coy bacon he was visiting me in my insurance office back at kitts hill. he came out several times. he was sitting there with my son cody when he was like 2. we had dinner together and a great evening of fellowship. coy played high school ball at ironton, college ball at Jackson state. and played for the Washington federals of the usfl, and played for the bengals, rams and redskins. he is the nfl record holder for sacks in a 14 game season. a record that will never be broken with the nfl playing 16 game seasons now. we were good friends, he was a great person,and a finer feller ya never met.he got off track for a while in Washington, actually got shot in the leg in Washington in a drug deal gone bad.then gave his life to the lord and became a pastor, and had an amazing signing voice. he is ironton's favorite son. him and George mcaffee/glenn presnell, who are also from ironton and in the pro football hall of fame. him and I both had our knees replaced by the same dr. bob fada number 64 from the Chicago bears and the Kansas city chiefs. bob was on the 85 bears, and right before the super bowl in 85 he got traded to the Kansas city chiefs. and he didn't get to play in the 85 super bowl. he's also a great guy. and had 2 sons kyle and craig fada play at ohio state. craig is a Houston Texan now. bob came down to ironton, him and his wife when his sons played for bishop Watterson and they played ironton. we showed them the high school, tiger alley and all, and the covered stadium, he and his wife loved it. I of course had to sit with him on the Watterson side, but it too was a great evening. only to see my fighting tigers go down. craig recently invited me to go fishing with him after the season. a couple of great guys there. after the nfl coy spent the remainder of his life living in ironton, ohio.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:47 am

legend this is ironton's very own coy bacon he was visiting me in my insurance office back at kitts hill. he came out several times. he was sitting there with my son cody when he was like 2. we had dinner together and a great evening of fellowship. coy played high school ball at ironton, college ball at Jackson state. and played for the Washington federals of the usfl, and played for the bengals, rams and redskins. he is the nfl record holder for sacks in a 14 game season. a record that will never be broken with the nfl playing 16 game seasons now. we were good friends, he was a great person,and a finer feller ya never met.he got off track for a while in Washington, actually got shot in the leg in Washington in a drug deal gone bad.then gave his life to the lord and became a pastor, and had an amazing signing voice. he is ironton's favorite son. him and George mcaffee/glenn presnell, who are also from ironton and in the pro football hall of fame. him and I both had our knees replaced by the same dr. bob fada number 64 from the Chicago bears and the Kansas city chiefs. bob was on the 85 bears, and right before the super bowl in 85 he got traded to the Kansas city chiefs. and he didn't get to play in the 85 super bowl. he's also a great guy. and had 2 sons kyle and craig fada play at ohio state. craig is a Houston Texan now. bob came down to ironton, him and his wife when his sons played for bishop Watterson and they played ironton. we showed them the high school, tiger alley and all, and the covered stadium, he and his wife loved it. I of course had to sit with him on the Watterson side, but it too was a great evening. only to see my fighting tigers go down. craig recently invited me to go fishing with him after the season. a couple of great guys there. after the nfl coy spent the remainder of his life living in ironton, ohio.
I knew who he was. But thats an awesome lil write up you got going there. Knowing all these people. Heck i still remember the day i shook jim tressells hand let alone have dinner dates and fishing with these people lmao

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I met jim tressell back when he coached for the Youngstown state penguins. tom Lichtenberg was the ohio bobcat coach at the time and he had invited me to a game at ohio university when them and Youngstown played. I got to stand on the bobcat side line with coach Lichtenberg and his team. he took me out to midfield to meet him. and I have a picture of me n coach tressel somewhere in a picture album. as well as a picture of me and Ohio's coach. he also gave me a home bobcat jersey. when coach Lichtenberg turned to go to his sideline I said to coach tressel sir can I have a minute. he said sure. we were standing on the ohio field at midfield. and I put my arm on his shoulder and kinda pulled him close to me. and I had on an ohio state hat autographed by my friend john cooper. who was the ohio state coach at the time. and I said to him, you know they are gonna fire my buddy john cooper don't you. I said if that happens I would love to see you as ohio state's coach. he laughed , but gave me the strangest look as if I'd uncovered a family secret. when he walked to his sideline he looked back over his shoulder and looked at me shaking his head as if that guy's nuts. ---------------------------------- and the following year he was the head man wearing scarlett and grey. I later got to talk to him by phone. john cooper is an amazing guy. and I'm honored to have him as a friend. but not beating Michigan did this fine gentleman in at the horseshoe. but that man is an amazing outdoorsman and a permanent fixture in Columbus and ohio state lore. he let me take some pictures in his office one time when we came to visit him. and there were mounts every where, it was stunning. he told me one time when he came to ohio state that the buckeyes did not have one lineman who could bench 300. and he had just left arizone state to become the buckeye head coach. and he told me at Arizona state he didn't have any lineman that benched less than 300. and we all know the people john cooper brought in. the korey stringers, the Orlando paces, the andy katzenmoyers, etc.he is such an awesome man. and getting Columbus news I get to see him all the time on buckeye related football stuff. and him and dom tiberi of Columbus's channel 10 news wbns him and dom are dear friends. I'm also friends with dom on facebook. I'm not saying any of this in a bragging way. just been very blessed. john cooper I was at a practice with him one day. and he gave me big daddy dan wilkenson's helmet which was hurting his head. and gave dan a different helmet. told me to keep it, he was showing me a bunch of trophies at the time in the locker room. when this happened, and the following year big daddy dan wilkenson came out into the draft and was the 1st pick in the draft by the bengals. and I have his ohio state helmet. it was awesome. me n lisa and cody were on the sidelines with him during an entire practice. I have several pictures of all of us together here somewhere. if I'm lyin, I'm dyin.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Big Ole Boy. :shock:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:52 pm I met jim tressell back when he coached for the Youngstown state penguins. tom Lichtenberg was the ohio bobcat coach at the time and he had invited me to a game at ohio university when them and Youngstown played. I got to stand on the bobcat side line with coach Lichtenberg and his team. he took me out to midfield to meet him. and I have a picture of me n coach tressel somewhere in a picture album. as well as a picture of me and Ohio's coach. he also gave me a home bobcat jersey. when coach Lichtenberg turned to go to his sideline I said to coach tressel sir can I have a minute. he said sure. we were standing on the ohio field at midfield. and I put my arm on his shoulder and kinda pulled him close to me. and I had on an ohio state hat autographed by my friend john cooper. who was the ohio state coach at the time. and I said to him, you know they are gonna fire my buddy john cooper don't you. I said if that happens I would love to see you as ohio state's coach. he laughed , but gave me the strangest look as if I'd uncovered a family secret. when he walked to his sideline he looked back over his shoulder and looked at me shaking his head as if that guy's nuts. ---------------------------------- and the following year he was the head man wearing scarlett and grey. I later got to talk to him by phone. john cooper is an amazing guy. and I'm honored to have him as a friend. but not beating Michigan did this fine gentleman in at the horseshoe. but that man is an amazing outdoorsman and a permanent fixture in Columbus and ohio state lore. he let me take some pictures in his office one time when we came to visit him. and there were mounts every where, it was stunning. he told me one time when he came to ohio state that the buckeyes did not have one lineman who could bench 300. and he had just left arizone state to become the buckeye head coach. and he told me at Arizona state he didn't have any lineman that benched less than 300. and we all know the people john cooper brought in. the korey stringers, the Orlando paces, the andy katzenmoyers, etc.he is such an awesome man. and getting Columbus news I get to see him all the time on buckeye related football stuff. and him and dom tiberi of Columbus's channel 10 news wbns him and dom are dear friends. I'm also friends with dom on facebook. I'm not saying any of this in a bragging way. just been very blessed. john cooper I was at a practice with him one day. and he gave me big daddy dan wilkenson's helmet which was hurting his head. and gave dan a different helmet. told me to keep it, he was showing me a bunch of trophies at the time in the locker room. when this happened, and the following year big daddy dan wilkenson came out into the draft and was the 1st pick in the draft by the bengals. and I have his ohio state helmet. it was awesome. me n lisa and cody were on the sidelines with him during an entire practice. I have several pictures of all of us together here somewhere. if I'm lyin, I'm dyin.
Thats awesome buddy whenever i come visit ya someday ima need you to get these guys to autograph me some stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 pm
I got invited to Georgetown, ky. to a game by the tigers head coach kevin donley. this was the year after they won the national championship in like d3. they played Campbell college in this game. I even got to give a pep talk in the locker room before the game. and got to stand on the sidelines. he gave me an autographed football, a Georgetown tiger helmet. and sent me n lisa to the giftshop to get a couple sweat shirts from their national championship season.
the guy in this picture went pro as a linebacker I think, but been way to long ago name wise.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:02 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:52 pm I met jim tressell back when he coached for the Youngstown state penguins. tom Lichtenberg was the ohio bobcat coach at the time and he had invited me to a game at ohio university when them and Youngstown played. I got to stand on the bobcat side line with coach Lichtenberg and his team. he took me out to midfield to meet him. and I have a picture of me n coach tressel somewhere in a picture album. as well as a picture of me and Ohio's coach. he also gave me a home bobcat jersey. when coach Lichtenberg turned to go to his sideline I said to coach tressel sir can I have a minute. he said sure. we were standing on the ohio field at midfield. and I put my arm on his shoulder and kinda pulled him close to me. and I had on an ohio state hat autographed by my friend john cooper. who was the ohio state coach at the time. and I said to him, you know they are gonna fire my buddy john cooper don't you. I said if that happens I would love to see you as ohio state's coach. he laughed , but gave me the strangest look as if I'd uncovered a family secret. when he walked to his sideline he looked back over his shoulder and looked at me shaking his head as if that guy's nuts. ---------------------------------- and the following year he was the head man wearing scarlett and grey. I later got to talk to him by phone. john cooper is an amazing guy. and I'm honored to have him as a friend. but not beating Michigan did this fine gentleman in at the horseshoe. but that man is an amazing outdoorsman and a permanent fixture in Columbus and ohio state lore. he let me take some pictures in his office one time when we came to visit him. and there were mounts every where, it was stunning. he told me one time when he came to ohio state that the buckeyes did not have one lineman who could bench 300. and he had just left arizone state to become the buckeye head coach. and he told me at Arizona state he didn't have any lineman that benched less than 300. and we all know the people john cooper brought in. the korey stringers, the Orlando paces, the andy katzenmoyers, etc.he is such an awesome man. and getting Columbus news I get to see him all the time on buckeye related football stuff. and him and dom tiberi of Columbus's channel 10 news wbns him and dom are dear friends. I'm also friends with dom on facebook. I'm not saying any of this in a bragging way. just been very blessed. john cooper I was at a practice with him one day. and he gave me big daddy dan wilkenson's helmet which was hurting his head. and gave dan a different helmet. told me to keep it, he was showing me a bunch of trophies at the time in the locker room. when this happened, and the following year big daddy dan wilkenson came out into the draft and was the 1st pick in the draft by the bengals. and I have his ohio state helmet. it was awesome. me n lisa and cody were on the sidelines with him during an entire practice. I have several pictures of all of us together here somewhere. if I'm lyin, I'm dyin.
Thats awesome buddy whenever i come visit ya someday ima need you to get these guys to autograph me some stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm out of the loop now legend. I had an insurance office at kitts hill, and the entire walls and ceilings was autographed coaches pictures. from colleges and pro teams from all over the country and Canada. I was at the time the president of a Cincinnati bengals fan club. and I did a lot of charity work out of that office for handicapped folks, and kind of a children's miracle type thing if you will. coaches sent me helmets, jerseys , balls, tickets, programs, jerseys, hats. and I dispersed them to people. I had an enourmous helmet collection. but ended up donating it to the ironton b-dubs and the iron city hardware collection in ironton, ohio. I still have most of the hats and jerseys, and a bunch of photo albums full of autographed coaches pictures here. sam wyche and john cooper were dear friends. and would always autograph footballs and send to me to give individuals with terminal cancer. but I haven't done that in years now. but I talked with some of the biggest names in college and pro football weekly, and had their office phone numbers. it was a true blessing to do.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:05 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 pm
I got invited to Georgetown, ky. to a game by the tigers head coach kevin donley. this was the year after they won the national championship in like d3. they played Campbell college in this game. I even got to give a pep talk in the locker room before the game. and got to stand on the sidelines. he gave me an autographed football, a Georgetown tiger helmet. and sent me n lisa to the giftshop to get a couple sweat shirts from their national championship season.
the guy in this picture went pro as a linebacker I think, but been way to long ago name wise.
Big boy, looks pro material. Tree trunk arms and legs, mitts for hands. Big all over. :shock: Bet he hit like a semi. 8-)

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:13 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm out of the loop now legend. I had an insurance office at kitts hill, and the entire walls and ceilings was autographed coaches pictures. from colleges and pro teams from all over the country and Canada. I was at the time the president of a Cincinnati bengals fan club. and I did a lot of charity work out of that office for handicapped folks, and kind of a children's miracle type thing if you will. coaches sent me helmets, jerseys , balls, tickets, programs, jerseys, hats. and I dispersed them to people. I had an enourmous helmet collection. but ended up donating it to the ironton b-dubs and the iron city hardware collection in ironton, ohio. I still have most of the hats and jerseys, and a bunch of photo albums full of autographed coaches pictures here. sam wyche and john cooper were dear friends. and would always autograph footballs and send to me to give individuals with terminal cancer. but I haven't done that in years now. but I talked with some of the biggest names in college and pro football weekly, and had their office phone numbers. it was a true blessing to do.
Thats awesome man!!!

Return to “The Off season”