Portsmouth Get Ready - Kentucky May Raid To Get Rock Back

General Chat
grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

mstangmom wrote:heres link with a with a story of the rock raising and pictures showing the carvings on it.

Where's the link?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I got it on there now. sorry I forgot to post it.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Good story and The pictures are good,also. I must say the face on the rock looks like something my littlest grandson would draw. :-D

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

but wouldn't it be better out of the water because the current would wash against all the history carved on it and evidently it would wash it all away right?

and if Ohio was the one to get it out at their expense and Kentucky wants it then throw it back in and let them pull it out or make them come and get it and attach a big bill on it for getting it out for them :-D

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
but wouldn't it be better out of the water because the current would wash against all the history carved on it and evidently it would wash it all away right?

and if Ohio was the one to get it out at their expense and Kentucky wants it then throw it back in and let them pull it out or make them come and get it and attach a big bill on it for getting it out for them :-D

its been oin the river for hundreds of years, and looked pretty good when I seen it....not sure if they power washed it after they got it out..it was pretty clean so my guess is they did.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Thanks for the link, Mom!! :-D

Return to “The Off season”