Lost(Season four)

General Chat
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Lost(Season four)

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

tigercannon71 wrote:
RH@OU wrote:Ben isn't one of the Oceanic 6. I doubt Aaron is either because Jack said 8 got there, 6 left. That is a lie, but Aaron was born there, so he wouldn't count.

Well then you got to go with Micheal and Walt being the other two, but I thought this episode was supposed to reveal another of the Oceanic 6. If it was then Aaron is included.

It did reveal another one in Kate. I know we all knew she got off the island because of last years very last episode, but this made it official. As for the baby, I'm sure that is Claires baby. I wonder just how Kate ended up with him unless the reason Jack says only 8 of them survived the crash is because all of the rest of them were killed or something really horrible happened to them that they are keeping secret. I also agree that Ben isn't one of the Oceanic 6. My bet is the last one will either be Sawyer or Locke. It's definitely getting very interesting. I just wish they would explain the Smoke Monster, the Polar Bears, and what happened to the kids that the Others kidnapped in season one. Too many lose ends they need to tie up and I've read we are only getting two more seasons after this one, so they need to get it done quickly.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CLAIRE IS THE BLONDE THAT HAS A BABY NAMED AARON, ON THE ISLAND. DID YOU SEE HOW KATE LOOKED AT HER LAST NIGHT, WHEN CLAIRE TOLD KATE, SHE SHOULD TRY BEING A MOM, OR HAVING A BABY. DOES KATE HAVE CLAIRE'S BABY, BACK HOME. SOMETHING COULD SOON HAPPEN TO CLAIRE, WITH CHARLIE DEAD NOW. HER ROLE SEEMS SOMEWHAT DIMINISHED NOW. I THINK SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO CLAIRE , AND KATE HAS THAT BABY. JMHO.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hmmm thats possible

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'm waiting for thursday night, i wonder how long it will be now that the writers strike is over that they can get on episodes 9----16. i'm glad they actually showed the previous week's episode last week, because i was actually tied up in ashland,ky. and missed it. got to see both last week.

oh, by the way, i got loose. :)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Great show tonight and it makes me want to see the next A.S.A.P.

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

the show is getting wild now

Michael Scott
Riding the Bench

Post by Michael Scott »

Great show, I have a feeling it will be somewhat frustrating for the next 3 seasons but this is truly one of the greatest shows in my opinion.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Lost is my favorite

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

how many thought desmond was going to die in last nights 2/28 episode because in the 1st three seasons in the 5th episode someone died
1st: Joanna drowned before jack could get to her
2nd: Shannon was shot by Anna Lucia
3rd: Eko was killed by the black monster

Michael Scott
Riding the Bench

Post by Michael Scott »

Anyone else notice that Penny's dad was bidding on a book from the same ship that was on the island? I thought that was another really interesting part of the show.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

interesting, this shows got more slickery moves than a catfish, in a tub of vaseline. i don't know what to expect next. :12223

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Michael Scott wrote:Anyone else notice that Penny's dad was bidding on a book from the same ship that was on the island? I thought that was another really interesting part of the show.

Yeah, and what was wild about it was they said the book was the only known thing to survive the Black Rock and we all know that the entire ship is actually intact on the island. Last Thursday episode was definitely the wildest yet with Desmond jumping back and forth between the past and the present. Very cool! The fact that Penny actually answered the phone and admited she has been searching for Desmond for three years and that Desmond is also the "constant" for the one dude was really cool also. The next few episodes are going to be really intense, i just have a gut feeling.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's gotta get wild quick, there are only like 2 more episodes i think, unless the writers can get some more out. :aaaaa51

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:it's gotta get wild quick, there are only like 2 more episodes i think, unless the writers can get some more out. :aaaaa51

I saw somewhere that they are going to try to get some more ready for late spring, probably the end of April or the first of May.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

Michael Scott wrote:Anyone else notice that Penny's dad was bidding on a book from the same ship that was on the island? I thought that was another really interesting part of the show.

anyone else notice the guy he bought it off of was named alvar hanso who is always mentioned in the darma videos

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TONIGHT

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

my wife told me she read on msn, during her lunch break, that they would have 5 more episodes, starting mid april. there will be 5 more instead of the other 8.

man tonight's show was great. but who is ben's guy on the boat. my guess is said, or however he spells it, since it showed him in the future doing assassinations for ben. :aaaaa46

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I would guess that Bens man on the boat is Michael, since they said it a face we haven't seen in a while.

Ben trying to kill everyone on the island with the poisoned gas was a little strange. Why would he set off the gas knowing he would die along with everyone else?

I also kind of figured it was pennys dads boat, but I wonder just what his intentions are with the island. Is he just trying to find Ben to get something(money maybe) back from him or does he really want to exploit the island like Ben told Locke?

I also thought it was interesting that the book Pennys dad bought at auction was said to be the only remaining piece of the Black Rock when in fact the entire ship is on the island.

I'm glad to hear they are extending the season by 5 episodes. I don't think I could take having to watch only 8 episodes and then wait until next year to see more.

Best show on TV!!!

whitey
Riding the Bench

Post by whitey »

Lots of interesting stuff in this episode. The most interesting I think is one of the finals lines of Juliet: "These people are here to wage war on Ben and he will win."

That tells me Ben is one bad mutha.

Sweet Pea
Freshman Team

Post by Sweet Pea »

burg grad

you didn't see the "purge" from a couple yrs ago?

ben and the "others" set off the gas and killed the "originals" from the island!!

they wore the gas masks just like faraday and the chick had...

sweetpea

Return to “The Off season”