No speeding through Coal Grove on US 52

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: No speeding through Coal Grove on US 52

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it is total bs. that it's still 45. i went through there the other day, with mrs. bait. and she asked me the same thing, why so slow. i said because they still have the 45 mph signs up, don't know why though. the barrels were sitting on top of the gaurdrails. not in use at all. somebody told me we get charged 1 dollar per day, per barrel. and the barrels could have been gone long ago. any truth to this, because thats a huge chunk of money.

groveman1
Freshman Team

Post by groveman1 »

I AGREE 100% TIGER BAIT.....THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON THE OVERPASSES WICH I THOUGHT WAS PART OF THE FIRST PROJECT DUE TO BE COMPLETED 08/31/2009 (GUESS NOT) AND AS FAR AS THE $1 PER BARREL I DO NOT KNOW BUT I WILL LOOK INTO IT...THANK THE STATE

rico suave
Freshman Team

Post by rico suave »

just like the law. co. sheriff sitting at the end of hog run rd. every weekend pulling people over for no light over there license plate. it is hog wash. these cops are just pulling people over for nothing just to make a buck and show their authority, and cg cops nowadays are the worst. they need to be busting all the druggies in the village instead of covering up for them. if the community knows who they are the cops do to but they do nothing. get a life cg police. send opie back to mayberry.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

the 45MPH signs are still up.....................

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

rico suave wrote:just like the law. co. sheriff sitting at the end of hog run rd. every weekend pulling people over for no light over there license plate. it is hog wash. these cops are just pulling people over for nothing just to make a buck and show their authority, and cg cops nowadays are the worst. they need to be busting all the druggies in the village instead of covering up for them. if the community knows who they are the cops do to but they do nothing. get a life cg police. send opie back to mayberry.

^^^^^^^^ I AGREE 1,000,000%!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the best posts I've read since I've been on this site.

Return to “The Off season”