Michael Moore's Most Bizarre Statement EVER! Ground Zero

General Chat
rockyraccoon
All Conference

Re: Michael Moore's Most Bizarre Statement EVER! Ground Zero

Post by rockyraccoon »

Space Cowboy wrote:
rockyraccoon wrote:I thnk the point of the original statement was alluding to the fact that no matter who your think your creator is, you don't have a higher standing than those who believe otherwise. Everyone tries to read to much into this statement. It is trying to say that one belief system, or race, does not hold power over another.

You have proven the very problem by your post.
Not only does the the moslem faith feel that they are superior, they will kill and maim to make sure it is superior. When a faith threatens the lifes and security of other faiths, in this nation, then that faith should cease to be allowed.
Your starting to understand the point of the original text. While Moslems may feel their religion is superior, just like Christians think theirs is the only true God (funny thing is, it's the same God), the statement says that all men are created equal. It is there to protect your right to believe as you see fit and protect you against the very type of thought you promote by saying "That faith should cease to be allowed".

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

KVDW wrote:i don't think you addressed MY point, rocky.

even though men may be CREATED "equal", you would be hard pressed to find two 50 year old men that are still EXACTLY equal in every way.... IQ, wealth, health, etc, etc.

like was said, Life is what you make it.... alweays has been... always will be.
Your injecting age into the statement. Of course all men are not equal at age 50. No where does even imply that. What it does imply is that at birth, no matter who you think your creator is, or isn't, you have the same equal rights and opportunities to succeed, pursue happiness and have the same rights to life and liberty as any other man in this country. That was what made this country great and set us apart from the tyrannies of European societies where class, race and status kept the common man down and the elite in power.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

WOW! I'm not even sure where this is going now! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

rockyraccoon wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
rockyraccoon wrote:I thnk the point of the original statement was alluding to the fact that no matter who your think your creator is, you don't have a higher standing than those who believe otherwise. Everyone tries to read to much into this statement. It is trying to say that one belief system, or race, does not hold power over another.

Not only does the the moslem faith feel that they are superior, they will kill and maim to make sure it is superior. When a faith threatens the lifes and security of other faiths, in this nation, then that faith should cease to be allowed.
Your starting to understand the point of the original text. While Moslems may feel their religion is superior, just like Christians think theirs is the only true God (funny thing is, it's the same God), the statement says that all men are created equal. It is there to protect your right to believe as you see fit and protect you against the very type of thought you promote by saying "That faith should cease to be allowed".
Starting to understand???? :122246 I am more than willing to bet any amount of money you want to bet that I have had more dealings with moslems than you will ever have. I have fought along side some of them and I have fought against some of them. For the past 6 months, I have had business dealings with them almost daily. Believe me when I say that they want to kill you and destroy this nation, any way they can. But dont take my word for it, go spend some time in the Middle East. It will be a real eye-opener.
It turns my stomach to have to do business with them. Smile to my face, then turn to their buddy or family, and say something about me and/or America that they dont think I understand. While Im not fluent in any middle eastern dialect, I understand several dialects enough to know what their mostly talking about. :twisted: And to say that we worship the same GOD is not totally true. If you go back to Abraham, yes, we did worship the same GOD. But, in the 7th century A.D., Mohammed was "enlightened" by an "angel", which Mohammed later admitted was a Gen. Got any idea what a gen is. I do. So dont fool yourself into thinking that they worship the same GOD. Not even close.

When they finally show their true colors, which they will, I will protect my family with whatever force I deem needed. You may think that is bigoted. Frankly, I dont care because I know what they are all about.

On a side note: My faith tells me that even though I may be in a struggle against my enemy, I am supposed to pray for them.....their faith says to kill me.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

rockyraccoon wrote: Of course all men are not equal at age 50. No where does even imply that. What it does imply is that AT BIRTH, no matter who you think your creator is, or isn't, you have the same equal rights and opportunities to succeed, pursue happiness and have the same rights to life and liberty as any other man in this country. .
that's exactly what i have been saying and i agree 100%.... however, there are those at age 50 (or 35 or 25....) that claim that they should be equal in status to every other person their age... ie ... have the same vehicles, the same homes, the same wealth, etc. regardless of what they have done for themselves or what the other person has done. i agree that they still have the same rights and opportunities to obtain what their brother has but they are not ENTITLED to it for just being alive under the "created equal" guise.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

[quote="Space Cowboy
Starting to understand???? :122246 I am more than willing to bet any amount of money you want to bet that I have had more dealings with moslems than you will ever have. I have fought along side some of them and I have fought against some of them. For the past 6 months, I have had business dealings with them almost daily. Believe me when I say that they want to kill you and destroy this nation, any way they can. But dont take my word for it, go spend some time in the Middle East. It will be a real eye-opener.
It turns my stomach to have to do business with them. Smile to my face, then turn to their buddy or family, and say something about me and/or America that they dont think I understand. While Im not fluent in any middle eastern dialect, I understand several dialects enough to know what their mostly talking about. :twisted: And to say that we worship the same GOD is not totally true. If you go back to Abraham, yes, we did worship the same GOD. But, in the 7th century A.D., Mohammed was "enlightened" by an "angel", which Mohammed later admitted was a Gen. Got any idea what a gen is. I do. So dont fool yourself into thinking that they worship the same GOD. Not even close.

When they finally show their true colors, which they will, I will protect my family with whatever force I deem needed. You may think that is bigoted. Frankly, I dont care because I know what they are all about.

On a side note: My faith tells me that even though I may be in a struggle against my enemy, I am supposed to pray for them.....their faith says to kill me.[/quote]

While that may be true, your answer to stop them from practicing their religion and or kill them goes against the very basis of freedom of the United States. I agree, if they are radicals and plotting against the US they should be stopped by whatever means but a wholesale ban and or removal will never happen.
I know all about Mohammed's visions, not much different that those of Joseph Smith.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

"if they are radicals"????? Let me put this to you one more time in a way that you will understand. Their faith has those that have acted with violence and those that have yet to turn to violence, plain and simple. If you want to continue to keep your head buried in political arguments about moslems, that will be on you. I refuse to accept people who will use our own constitution to worm their way into destroying us. Havent you even noticed a trend around this nation not to offend moslems, yet the media and politicians seem to have no problem with making sure Christian symbolism is being removed? Its just a matter of time before these heathens show their violent side. You can argue your side of this to me til you turn blue, I refuse to accept it. I used to not be able to understand my Dads anger of Japanese products being sold in the US and his distrust of that nation. Now, I totally undrstand.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

So then I guess you are saying there is no such thing as a non-violent moslem. That they are all out to kill Americans, or Christians. If that is the case then I guess you are perfectley accepting of the college student in New York? who slit the throat of his moslem cab driver and when arrested told the police that he was a true "Patriot".

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

rockyraccoon wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:

While I can understand how so many get confused about this..the fact is though, MUSLIMS DO NOT Worship the same God as Christians DO! fact, not fiction. Christian's worship Jesus Christ as God, the Triune God, that exist in three who are one. Islam worships something totally different.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

ALL other religions, worship..whatever.... teach the same thing. That is, we must do something to make ourselves worthy before God but our God, the God that Christians worship, says that only God can make us worthy before Him. He's totally different than any other God of any other religion

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

^^^Kill em all and let GOD sort em out.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

rockyraccoon wrote:So then I guess you are saying there is no such thing as a non-violent moslem. That they are all out to kill Americans, or Christians. If that is the case then I guess you are perfectley accepting of the college student in New York? who slit the throat of his moslem cab driver and when arrested told the police that he was a true "Patriot".
Either he is not a true moslem or he was nothing more than fodder for the "infidel media".
Startin to get the picture?
Many of the ones that I fought side by side with, only 2 years later, I was fighting against.
Go figure that one out.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

People have been fighting since the beginning of time. It's something that will never go away.
They have been fighting in the Middle East ever since God told Moses to take over.
They were fighting for political territory way before then.

The best way to keep the peace, is to make sure everyone knows that we can kick their rear ends.
If we need to kick a couple every once in awhile to remind them who's boss, then so be it.

We need to get back to the time when the world had a healthy respect for America.
Because of the good we did, and because they knew we'd beat the hell out of them if they crossed us.

To put it another way, it's time to Redneck Up!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

:aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41
Amen to that SEO Fan and FIDO.
The only diplomacy they understand is a good air strike or a few thousand rounds of 5.56 incomming. And people around the world wonder why Israel practices first strike tactics.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

I have had family members that have served in the Middle East. They can't stand the sight of anyone from that part of the World. Like it has already beeen stated, You fight beside them one day, the next they have stolen guns and ammo and they fighting against them. By the way one of them told me a story. What do you call a no armed Muslim Fighter coming at you? Answer target practice, because he is loaded down with explosives trying to kill you. Now is that the teaching of a So Called Peaceful Religion? The little Hitler of Iran is on TV right now saying how Iran is a Peaceful Nation that is being portrayed as a Terrorist Nation unjustly by the United States. Now that is one guy I would love to see put with Michael Moore eating pork when they look up and see one of the biggest Bombs that the US makes coming down on top of them..Yes I am prejudice against the Muslims. I have had too many friends that have come back home torn apart or not at all. When they let one of the Christian Churches build a new church in their Capitals, then they can build there "Shrine of their Victory over Americans" in NYC. Enough said.

Return to “The Off season”