Really dumb things said

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Really dumb things said

Post by kantuckyII »

MSNBC's Chris Matthews says the word "apartment" is racist because black people live in apartments. He also says the word "Chicago" is racist because -- despite its well-known reputation as the home of Al Capone and the Daley machine -- a lot of black people live there, too.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Senator McCain can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road.

George W. Bush

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If You're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign.

George W. Bush

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

It's no exaggeration to say that the undecided could go one way or another.

George W. Bush

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. -

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. -
Don't know that's dumb as much as it might be with a lot of couples, painfully true! Good one!

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." –in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare- Obama

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

“I’m not a natural leader. I’m too intellectual; I’m too abstract; I think too much.”
~Newt Gingrich, admitting that he’s an intellectual elite incapable of leading

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

“It doesn’t matter what I do. People need to hear what I have to say. There’s no one else who can say what I can say. It doesn’t matter what I live.”
~Newt Gingrich

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Oftentimes, we live in a processed world, you know, people focus on the process and not results.

George W. Bush

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Nancy Pelosi on the economy: "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Joe Biden on the economy: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." - Barack Obama

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country" - former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

"Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana…. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two, but can’t remember what they are."
- Matt Lauer on NBC’s Today show

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Law i sign today directs new funds.... to the task of collecting vital intelligence....on weapons of mass production.

George W. Bush

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance.
President Barack Obama

Sheik Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, declared that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.” The ruling came in response to a query from a Kuwaiti delegation over proposed legislation to prevent construction of churches in the emirate. The mufti based his decision on a story that on his deathbed, Muhammad declared, “There are not to be two religions in the [Arabian] Peninsula.” This passage has long been used to justify intolerance in the kingdom. Churches have always been banned in Saudi Arabia, and until recently Jews were not even allowed in the country. Those wishing to worship in the manner of their choosing must do so hidden away in private, and even then the morality police have been known to show up unexpectedly and halt proceedings

Read more: EDITORIAL: Destroy all churches - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z29CvkKK33
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Last edited by ironmen1987 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

There are evil Muslims, there are evil Christians, there are evil atheists.......Your point is????.......... :12224

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

It will take time to restore chaos and order.

George W. Bush

Return to “The Off season”