Paladin surgery

General Chat
Paladin
SEOP

Re: Paladin surgery

Post by Paladin »

Got the bandages off today. Clean, dry wound. Get to shower tonite. Lost 17 lbs. since I got out. New Aide --racked (36Dd) and around 25. I need a lot of help with her around, lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I like the big ole double D's myself Paladin. :122245 Sounds like you got a good recovery going on there. Ask for all the help ya can get with her around. :lol: Looking at those baby's should help take the mind off any pain. :122245

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Get well soon bud

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

My favorite Aide calls me "honey", while showering me in mammary bliss. Seems like they get rubbed all over me no matter what she does.

Oh, the agony !

Rehab on schedule.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Sounds like a "woody" of a time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Heavenly rehab. :122245 Glad you are doing well Paladin. You will be up and around in no time it sounds like. :-D

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Paladin is home. Am going to miss those 36 DDs.........lol

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

:12224 :122245 Good to hear....The Mai Thai's are awaiting..

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Paladin wrote:Paladin is home. Am going to miss those 36 DDs.........lol
Good to hear you are home. Like you, I would miss the 'DOUBLE D's" as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Trenchfoot wrote:
Paladin wrote:Paladin is home. Am going to miss those 36 DDs.........lol
Good to hear you are home. Like you, I would miss the 'DOUBLE D's" as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You would just go home to more double d's,CK :aaaaa8

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ALL JOKING ASIDE I KNOW WE HAVE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES IN THE PAST.
but I pray you have a speedy, uncomplicated rehab, with no infections. I pray that you get good counsel, and therapy.
and I hope you're up n at it as soon as can be. sounds like the surgery was a success, and praise god for that. let us know how it goes.YTB.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I drove today and shopped in stores. Feel normal. Have a 2story house and going down steps is easy. Going up is slow. Only normal thing I can not do well yet. Similar to 2years ago on first hip replacement. Otherwise, piece of cake. You might like to know they gave me internal stitches that dissolve in the body over time. Outside they use GLUE and that peels off, same as two years ago. Everything has gone well. See the Doc on March 11. Highly recommend him and the procedure to eliminate arthritic hips.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

How are the mojitos? From the sound of it you are already pain free...Was the surgery a total success and did the outcome take care of the cause for replacement?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I had arthritis of both hips and my lower back. The first hip replacement 2 years ago was necessary because I had knife like pains in that hip and the leg was starting to give out under me, making me a fall victim waiting to happen. That brought pain free relief. Two years later, the other hip, while not sharp stabbing pain, was still a problem and making the muscles again give way at any moment. This surgery wasn't as smooth, but was successful as well. I was at the Cleveland Clinic on the 11th for my check up. X-rays looked good and of course, I feel much better. I have what appears to be a slight pain in my back on occasion but am told with exercises, it can be handled. Going up and down steps is no problem ( and in going up and down the bleacher seats) and I expect to return to my active ways , which I did right up until I had the first surgery ( kayaking, biking, etc.) . Otherwise, I'm in good health ( have some weight but doesn't slow me down) and positive outlook. I look forward to another 20 active years, lol

Return to “The Off season”