SEOPS musicians

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: SEOPS musicians

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Sounds like somebody we know trench :122245 JC
Yep, you are right about ole JC with the snaggies, besides being partially possessed by a Demon. All them fruit bats back in the day hovering over that Bridge one night, and him climbing up on the railings yelling at them, come to daddy!! One creepy character he was and still is. Ole RK said his Gremlin imitation is creepy too, but his imitation, off the movie The Exorcist, is his classic. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: Sometimes, I really think, he actually thinks, he's the Devil. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Trenchfoot wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:Sounds like somebody we know trench :122245 JC
Yep, you are right about ole JC with the snaggies, besides being partially possessed by a Demon. All them fruit bats back in the day hovering over that Bridge one night, and him climbing up on the railings yelling at them, come to daddy!! One creepy character he was and still is. Ole RK said his Gremlin imitation is creepy too, but his imitation, off the movie The Exorcist, is his classic. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: Sometimes, I really think, he actually thinks, he's the Devil. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Epic! That needs to be on YouTube! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I was at a party one time Oaf, not long after graduating high school, and all the girls left the party from him acting like some scenes from the Exorcist. He just kept it up and they got freaked out and left. He's crazy looking as well, when he does that he rolls his eyes in the back of his head, clacks his teeth real hard with his bottom jaw pushed way out and they are a loud clacking sound. He sounds just like the girl sounded in the Exorcist with the devil talking through him. There isn't no wonder why he has snaggie teeth now, he broke all the enamel off of them, clacking and slamming them together, trying to get that clacking sound along with his crazy demon look. Not kidding, they sounded like a drummers wood block. He's a crazy man. You wouldn't believe it Oaf, I bet he could have got a part in a horror movie, if he would have tried. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Trenchfoot wrote:I was at a party one time Oaf, not long after graduating high school, and all the girls left the party from him acting like some scenes from the Exorcist. He just kept it up and they got freaked out and left. He's crazy looking as well, when he does that he rolls his eyes in the back of his head, clacks his teeth real hard with his bottom jaw pushed way out and they are a loud clacking sound. He sounds just like the girl sounded in the Exorcist with the devil talking through him. There isn't no wonder why he has snaggie teeth now, he broke all the enamel off of them, clacking and slamming them together, trying to get that clacking sound along with his crazy demon look. Not kidding, they sounded like a drummers wood block. He's a crazy man. You wouldn't believe it Oaf, I bet he could have got a part in a horror movie, if he would have tried. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's so friggin' funny man! Great story! I love that movie. There are parts of it where I literally laugh so hard I cry. Still holds up after all these years too. :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Remember him trying to mind bend metal down at Dees Diner that time trench,did it actually bend? He was creepy alright,never knew when he might snap and go off the deep end. The house fire and trestle incidents with he bats swooping down to daddy are classic JC creepy moments,just imagine how may we don't even know about

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

C-Bolt wrote:Remember him trying to mind bend metal down at Dees Diner that time trench,did it actually bend? He was creepy alright,never knew when he might snap and go off the deep end. The house fire and trestle incidents with he bats swooping down to daddy are classic JC creepy moments,just imagine how may we don't even know about
Mind bend metal!!! That's hilarious! :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Remember him trying to mind bend metal down at Dees Diner that time trench,did it actually bend? He was creepy alright,never knew when he might snap and go off the deep end. The house fire and trestle incidents with he bats swooping down to daddy are classic JC creepy moments,just imagine how may we don't even know about
Yeah, I remember. He's out there like pluto sometimes. He kept staring at his silverware on the table, and someone ask him what he was doing, and he said in a deep devil voice, shut up, I'm mind bending metal, and then did the devil laugh real loud like the Exorcist movie, clacking his teeth, with everyone in the diner looking at him like he was crazy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Man, was ever glad to get out of there after eating. I thought the owner was going to throw us all out over him acting that way. I was embarrassed but couldn't help laughing at him. Now that house fire had me puzzled, because when someone ask him about that, you said he had the demon sounding giggle that wouldn't quit. Yeah, it scares me to think about the stuff we don't know about him. I wasn't around him too much, I knew better. I could see trouble coming his way in his future and it sure did, didn't it Bolt? :twisted: But he messed up, he could act evil like a pro, and probably could have landed some parts in horror movies, you could see that. They would have used him in a movie easy, he was good at it. :twisted: :-D

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I was in the back seat with him and we went by that house the day after it caught fire and killed them people on the east end that year,they determined it was arson and I said wonder who did that ? JC spoke up and said "I know who did it" then let out that long devil laugh,it give me the creeps,couldn't wait to get away from him that day.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

C-Bolt wrote:I was in the back seat with him and we went by that house the day after it caught fire and killed them people on the east end that year,they determined it was arson and I said wonder who did that ? JC spoke up and said "I know who did it" then let out that long devil laugh,it give me the creeps,couldn't wait to get away from him that day.

Sounds like he needs euthanized! :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Last I heard, he was in prison again.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Trenchfoot wrote:Last I heard, he was in prison again.
I'm guessing not Folsom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Be a good place for him, he will probably mind bend the steel bars at any other prison and break out. :122245 :122245 :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Either that or he could just chew through them with that one billy bob tooth he loves to grind on

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Either that or he could just chew through them with that one billy bob tooth he loves to grind on
:aaaaa24 :twisted: :aaaaa24 :twisted: :aaaaa24 :twisted: :aaaaa24

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I played bass in college

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Very cool Matt, you'll fit right in on our Moonville Tunnel Slamboree lol

Return to “The Off season”