OLE BAIT DANG NEAR BOUGHT THE FARM !!!!!!!!!

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: OLE BAIT DANG NEAR BOUGHT THE FARM !!!!!!!!!

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

toss a kitchen match and let er fly.
good luck.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it won't burn off nearly as quick.
and will leave a nice clean exit wound.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Actually I didn't even light it up,just poured a bunch down in there and got the heck out of there,someone told me the fumes would kill them just as good.Guess I will find out tomorrow. Good to see the site back up again

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well you know what to do if that doesn't work. I hope they are gone.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Get Sevin and sprinkle liberally around and down the hole. Works overnight!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Actually I didn't even light it up,just poured a bunch down in there and got the heck out of there,someone told me the fumes would kill them just as good.Guess I will find out tomorrow. Good to see the site back up again
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, you will find out if you got them all if BD don't jump off his tractor and high tail it for the house tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gas evaporates too fast, I would have lit their a$$ up to make sure. Them guys at Asplundh was always burning bees in the ground. I was glad they did working in an area all day where the bees was. Might be a bunch of them down in there and some just flew off from not getting enough air. If you didn't get them all they came back after the gas and fumes evaporated. :lol: :lol: :lol: What bank are they near Bolt, out front or on the side bank?

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Big D was right they hightailed it out of there or didn't make it out, I just went out and looked,his son BIG D jr told him that,he pretty smart about stuff like that.It was on that bank along the driveway in between the peonnies good size hole in ground about size of quarter,glad I didn't have to light it up I hate to set living things on fire like that even though they bout killed me a couple years ago,what a horrible way to go being burned alive.I wouldn't do it to my worst enemy,now if they just died from the smoke I wouldn't feel so bad, but you know that's not going to happen.Even if they did fly off they wouldn't come back to that,that smell stays in there a long time even if it evaporates and the oil in it.Seems like I did that years ago on that back bank and they didn't come back after that,Big D's little dog got stung by that one.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

That's good that it worked. I hope they are all gone. You could have gotten some of that high pressure wasp spray and soaked that hole with it. It would have done the same thing. Ole BD would be highly upset if he had to jump off of the tractor and spill his PBR getting away from those things. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole BJ would be about the same way, he wouldn't want any of his fired brewed Stroh's wasted being stung on his tractor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

It was almost in the same place he flipped the tractor over last year,since it was between the peonnies he wouldn't have mowed that,that's NM's job and she got stung :122247

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

What do you mow, the steep bank out front? :lol: :lol: :lol: How close was the bees to that? You got it made with those guys helping ya. Tell BD to bring his tractor down here and mow out back. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding. :122245 Not sure what ya mean between the peonies. I don't know where those are at up there. Glad you got rid of them though, bees can be a pain in the booty.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yep thats the hardest part,I have to wear my golf shoes just so I won't slip on the steep bank.Hardest part is when your near the top and you have to turn that mower around,talk about working up a sweat my shirts are always ruined after that lol,,,the nest was not that close so I wouldn't have been in that much danger.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, that bank is pretty hard. I did it a few times for ya. I started at the top and worked my way down back and forth. Seemed to make it easier for me. I was sweating like I got rained on every time I did it. :lol: :lol: But you paid me so it was worth it. :-D But I sweat like that doing my flat yard. :( I can't take the heat no more doing just about anything. Kills me. :122249

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well i must be a sick puppy cause when i lit it, i just grinned.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I think I am getting softer in my old age bait! At one time it wouldn't bothered me either :lol:

Return to “The Off season”