Good CHristian Pastor..NO

General Chat
ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: Good CHristian Pastor..NO

Post by ManitouDan »

this coming from the guy flat out , IN BLACK AND WHITE called Paul a type of " hater " ---- be careful who you listen to folks !!!!
the radical side ? Paul a hater ? be very very careful . MD

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

wow, is that namecalling kdww? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..I have three degrees........So it is patently untrue.......Tuck banned??....Oh be still my heart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............Show me where Jesus said anything about homosexuality....Anything........NOw you can find many , many things he said about greed.........hmmmm.....Does that mean Jesus thinks greed is really , really important and evil, and homosexuality is not even worth one word from Him?....Wonder if this cheapskate hypocrite of a Pastor could answer that?....... :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

Kentucky Trojan
SE

http://starcasm.net/archives/196565

This is the pastor, Alois Bell.

Their server was not the one who was fired. Chelsea Welch was fired for identifying Alois Bell on the Internet.

This is Chelsea Welch.

Chelsea, who wasn’t Bell’s server – just a co-worker, got goaded to identify the correct Alois Bell as Reddit users went on an internet hunt but she refused, later attempting to repost the receipt image sans the signature. By that time, it was too late. Chelsea spoke with The Consumerist and had the following to say about being fired:

“I had been well-liked and respected. My sales were high, my managers had no problems with me, and I was even hoping to move up to management sometime this year. When I posted this, I didn’t represent Applebee’s in a bad light. In fact, I didn’t represent them at all. I did my best to protect the identity of all parties involved. I didn’t break any specific guidelines in the company handbook — I checked. But because this person got embarrassed that their selfishness was made public, Applebee’s has made it clear that they would rather lose a dedicated employee than lose an angry customer. That’s a policy I can’t understand.”

“We make $3.50 an hour. Most of my paychecks are less than pocket change because I have to pay taxes on the tips I make. After sharing my tips with hosts, bussers, and bartenders, I make less than $9/hr on average, before taxes. I am expected to portray a canned personality that has been found to be least offensive to the greatest amount of people. I come home exhausted, sore, burnt, dirty, and blistered on a good day. And after all that, I can be fired for ‘embarrassing’ someone who directly insults their server on religious grounds.”

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

degree's dont make a person wise .. nothing worse than educated fool.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

ManitouDan wrote:degree's dont make a person wise .. nothing worse than educated fool.
I can think of lots worse! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76 wrote:wow, is that namecalling kdww? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..I have three degrees........So it is patently untrue.......Tuck banned??....Oh be still my heart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............Show me where Jesus said anything about homosexuality....Anything........NOw you can find many , many things he said about greed.........hmmmm.....Does that mean Jesus thinks greed is really , really important and evil, and homosexuality is not even worth one word from Him?....Wonder if this cheapskate hypocrite of a Pastor could answer that?....... :12224
Have you read the book of Romans? The Old Testament Law? Yes, Jesus did say something and that is where

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Jesus does not say a word about homosexuality........... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76 wrote:Jesus does not say a word about homosexuality........... :12224
Didnt you just read my previous thread? It was Jesus who gave The Law to Moses so he most assuredly did!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Chapter and verse where Jesus said" Homosexuality is bad." .................. :12224

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

God said the book was entirely God breathed meaning God inspired ... Cmon you have to have a better argument than throwing out everything in the Bible that was directly spoken by Christ ??? Do you ? or do you just prefer handpicking what YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE ??????? What should we do Throw out 1 and 2 Cor ? Forget Revelation ? Ignore Thes ? What are you going to do ? Say Paul was a hater again ? your theology is as whacked as your politics .

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:Chapter and verse where Jesus said" Homosexuality is bad." .................. :12224
...try this one instead, abuck...

Where in the Bible did Jesus say for man to marry man and for woman to marry woman?

It did not.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

nor does anywhere in the book does it say a positive word about same sex relations, quite the contrary , it discourages it every time it is mentioned , several times .

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Yet again nothing substantive, and proven wrong again.........You can go on ad nauseum with your diatribe, yet you can not point to any chapter and verse where Jesus says anything about homosexuality..........Yet there are many verses where Jesus talks about greed and helping the poor and the oppressed and the evil nature of riches..........I am sorry that you can not grasp these basic concepts, but that does not change the truth........May God and Jesus, Bless and keep you........ :12224

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

man your argument is super weak ... you disregard the bible because the words are not in red .... talk about picking and choosing .. Why did Paul have the AUTHORITY to write 1st Cor ? basic concepts , change the truth nothing substantive ? really, like verses from the Bible are not substantive ?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

If Jesus had thought it was that important, He would have spoke to it..........He spoke to greed and the evil of riches many, many, many times.........Peter was inspired to write these views, as were many others whose books are not in Constantines bible...........read those books and see what ya think...........May God and Jesus bless you......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

What you aren't understanding though Abuck is that Christians believe that Jesus was and is and has always been God. He even said it Himself. As such, knowing that all scripture is written by men of God as the Spirit (the second person of the Godhead) moved them, then, Jesus said it all as Jesus is just as much God as the Father and the Holy Spirit. These three are one. That's a fundamental of the Christian faith

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

No you are wrong.......Not all believe they are seperate...................Two beings......seperate and distinct...........Then Jesus would know when the end of time is, but he does not know...............God bless ya.......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

If one doesn't believe that, they're not a Christian...plain and simple. Jesus was very plain in His declaration that He was, is and always will be God. The reason you don't see it I'm afraid is because you're not a Christian and if you're not a Christian, you cannot understand the things of God, the Word.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Abuck can you agree to this ....... people have two choices ... they can believe what you state or the apostle Paul states ?? They can either believe Paul's statements are true or yours abuck.... something cant be true and false at the same time ..... someone is wrong and someone is right ..... do you agree ?

Return to “The Off season”