ANOTHER Mass Shooting

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: ANOTHER Mass Shooting

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Valenth wrote:Regardless...its getting WAY Out of hand..
You got that right.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:I agree Val! They just reported they were sympathizers of ISIS, but no evidence of any overseas terrorist organization planning it,looks like another homegrown plot :roll:
Ok, Bolt. :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

;)

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Not stirring the pot but looks like Trench was right

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

"The tooth fairy" deposited 28,500 in a Utah bank a week or two before the attacks under farook's name. Hmmmmmmm, Doesn't that sound like funding or help. And why a Utah bank? Simple, The evil organized killers from across the water was trying to hide it. That much money deposited all at once wasn't farook's own money. He didn't have that kinda money. Also I think his family is hiding all kinds of info that they knew of. I don't trust them either. Be more come out of it in days to come.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Okay I was wrong,but I will be back if they can't track this down to overseas terrorists.Not over yet

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Didnt the wife and husband both fall into Radicalization? I do remember a story where she claimed allegiance to Isis..

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They said they been radicalized for some time and she pledge her allegiance on facebook before the attacks, but couldn't find no evidence they communicated back.
Last edited by cbolt on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Oooh I gotchya

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:They said they been radicalized for some time and she pledge her allegiance on facebook before the attacks, but couldn't find no evidence they communicated back.
Farook and his so called wife crushed their cell phones and tried to destroy computers and such in the house too, but the FBI was able to get info off of them they said per reporter a couple of days ago, But was not ready to be let known yet per investigation matters.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I didn't hear they were successful in obtaining any information off them phones yet,if they did they are sure keeping it tight lipped.I would have thought they would have found a bonanza of stuff off their computer in the house but so far they been tightlipped about that too other than saying she pledged allegiance on facebook and couldn't find evidence they talked back.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Another thing that's interesting, why did the so called wife lie about her address over there before she came here. They checked it out and there is no such address, it doesn't even exist!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Now they are saying it's possible Farook took a loan out himself from the online bank to pay the guy for the guns.Will be interesting to see where this goes.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:I didn't hear they were successful in obtaining any information off them phones yet,if they did they are sure keeping it tight lipped.I would have thought they would have found a bonanza of stuff off their computer in the house but so far they been tightlipped about that too other than saying she pledged allegiance on facebook and couldn't find evidence they talked back.
I heard about the facebook thing, they aren't stupid, they aren't going to reply to her on there. I think they said that was on her FB wall. Crazy but another red flag right there too. FBI can do amazing things today, even with a smashed cell phone or a damaged hard drive, they have ways. Reporter said it's not ready to be released while the investigation was ongoing. I can see why, they don't want it getting back to the OS king pins yet. They could destroy other stuff to throw the FBI off the track. FBI knows lots of stuff imo but keeping quiet for now. It will all come out in days to come.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Now they are saying it's possible Farook took a loan out himself from the online bank to pay the guy for the guns.Will be interesting to see where this goes.
It was a withdraw from the 28,500. Loan? Bet that reporter made a mistake. I heard hours ago the money was withdrawn. Too many news station on top of this hot and heavy, isn't there Bolt? I'm going to give it sometime for all of it to come out, but there is some red flags telling the story.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well here is what Fox News thinks about it,they are top of the line news from what I hear,They lean toward it being a loan taken out by Farook to pay the guy for the weapons making it seem premeditated and not just a workplace shooting

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12 ... -says.html

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Well here is what Fox News thinks about it,they are top of the line news from what I hear,They lean toward it being a loan taken out by Farook to pay the guy for the weapons making it seem premeditated and not just a workplace shooting

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12 ... -says.html
What channel? Seems like I got 4 of those now. I don't know who to watch. I keep checking CNN, and one of those and another odd ball one on this new box. Bunch of news channels on there. I'm just going to wait for awhile to get the whole scoop on the deal. It will be coming soon. Red flags everywhere though pointing to a bigger source in this incident. Jmo Bolt. We will have to wait and get all the truth on down the road.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Have no clue what channel trench,you on different setup from me now.That money loan came from a us bank card financing program and transferred into his bank in Cali. Fox just said they think the money trail might lead overseas but still have no proof.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Have no clue what channel trench,you on different setup from me now.That money loan came from a us bank card financing program and transferred into his bank in Cali. Fox just said they think the money trail might lead overseas but still have no proof.
When are you getting your new box and the package deal done? I thought you would get it quick because of the TW sports channel. You like watching High School B-ball, there's been some games on there.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well I just paid my frontier bill so I will ride it out to get my moneys worth from that.I'm in no hurry for this expensive change and I will miss my DVR so it will probably be around the end of the month when my current TW bill is due.No big games on now anyway

Return to “The Off season”