WEATHER COMPETITION THREAD.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WEATHER COMPETITION THREAD.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

More rain and a T-storm or two late this evening.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

raining now

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

More rain/T-storms the next few days. What a bummer summer so far. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :122248

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Storms went through a little while ago...heard tree was down across Hocking Drive.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Big time waterlogged summer so far. Sticky uncomfy humidity as well. Extreme instability for all this poopy/rain/storms to thrive on. Be glad when fall/mid winter arrives. Just don't want to see any more deep killer cold polar invasions.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Around 90 and above for this Friday with high dew points and humidity. More fuel for atmosphere instability poopy. Chance of storms/rain Fri-Sat-Sun and Mon. :roll: :122249 :( :mad:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Just strolled by there today and look like that grass getting high again trench,you got some good healthy grass this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Just mowed it 2 days ago too. Did it Monday. Waterlogged mess here. :-D Water just lays, like walking on a wet sponge in places. Wish ole BD would come with that tractor and do mine, must be nice. :-D I should have kept that little tractor I sold TP a long time ago. I need it now. Could kick myself for getting rid of it. It was perfect, it fit through those gates too. They don't make small John Deere's like that no more. It was a cool little tractor.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Rained hard a few hours ago and some small showers coming in now

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Looks like a well needed little dry gap in store for the next few days.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Might be too late for my maters and peppers,they not looking good. :122247 but the grass is :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, the grass has been on rain steroids since around the end of May. :roll: :roll: :cry: :mad: The dry gap coming is very welcome with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nice and comfy cool out there this morning. More sunshine on the way.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Would like to see the air dry out,last night I was sweating profusely in my house needed ice packs all over my head to cool off and couldn't figure out why because it was in the low 60's :122248 , then I looked at pork chop weather and saw there was 94% humidity

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Oh, yeah, if the humidity is high it feels stuffy even at lower temps. At around 6 this morning it was actually pretty comfy as the humidity fell overnight. I looked at wc's and it was about 62% at around that time. Even felt cooler at around 8 am when I was cleaning my mower deck. I like it cooler feeling than that but it was semi comfy. At least I could breathe compared to other mornings. I was a sweaty mess some mornings. Not going to last anyways. Going to be real hot and humid again next week. :122249 :122249

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Would like to see the air dry out,last night I was sweating profusely in my house needed ice packs all over my head to cool off and couldn't figure out why because it was in the low 60's :122248 , then I looked at pork chop weather and saw there was 94% humidity
Sneak and turn your AC up when KM is not looking. At least you can cool off for awhile till KM starts to feel the chill. :lol: :lol: It wasn't that bad when I went out this morning to let big C out, even felt cooler a little later. Even channel 4 said it was a nice cool morning with lower humidity. WC had 62% around 6:30 am- ish. More hot poopy coming though. Better have plenty of ice packs by the end of the weekend/beginning of next week Bolt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

It was around 2 or 3 in the morning when pork chop had that.Can't sneak much by on ole KM esp when it comes to cold air,she will detect it in a heartbeat.Got plenty of ice packs in the freezer and will be using them this weekend. :roll:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Will KM let ya have it on when it gets to be a blast furnace outside? We got a lot of hot summer days left to go. August can have some really slow miserable hot days. I don't know how you do it, KM ought to let you turn that on a little bit. I feel for ya, I can't take the heat either. Ole big C kinda been keeping quit about our AC. I think big C is kinda weak when it comes to the heat as well. Sweats like crazy sometimes.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Almost 4am 57 degrees and I am sweating like a wildebeest in here,right now it says 94 humidity again :evil:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Wildebeest. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole KM won't let ya turn the ac on, head to Lowes and get ya a commercial grade fan that has a high air circulation. Blow it right on ya watching tv or while your laying around in nairewww. :lol: :lol: :lol: Those kinda fans don't mess around and put out some major moving air per square inch. I got a low floor model and I love mine. $80 bucks. Got it 3 years ago. Industrial strength Bolt, it kicks a$$ buddy. 8) 8) 8)

Return to “The Off season”