What's for dinner/supper tonight? - RECIPES

General Chat
C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: What's for dinner/supper tonight? - RECIPES

Post by C-Bolt »

Trenchfoot wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:Christys italian sub
How are those I-subs from there? I don't care for their pizza, and the prices are a tad high for me. :122249
Best Italian I have had anywhere.Its the only thing I ever get from there,not that crazy about the pizza, its not horrible, but not in the same class as Pizza Crossing,Bobs or Hocking Hills Lodge. At least its nice and juicy and not a dried up mess like Desert Hut.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Have to try one sometime. I like Bob's Italian subs. The Italian sauce packets they give ya to put on it are darn good. Gives it the true Italian kick. Forget the name of the Italian sauce on the packet. I'll have to check it out better the next one I order. Like to buy some, if ya can get it at the store.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Golden Italian? Thats what they call them at Christy's.They are good too.I have learned to wrap the bottom of the sandwich with foil while I am eating it so I don't have a mess on my shirt afterwards.It works pretty good

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

It was St. Pattys Day , so went out for a corned beef and cabbage dinner with new potato and carrots and a green beer. Yummy !

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

You guys are making me hungry. It's about time for a midnight snack, if I can find anything good in that bare frig.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yep about time for me to go out and grill up a couple toasted chopped ham sandwitches with cheese, tomato, mayo and a bowl of homemade veggie soup loaded with celery.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Veggie soup sounds darn good with all that celery in there, but I've had too many ham sammy's here lately, I'm hammed out. Having homemade Chinese tonight. That's the only way to stay away from the dog/cat meat theory that I don't trust. :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

You could always get the shrimp,just watch for the dark streaks lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'll pass on the jumbo shrimp poopy track streaks too. :122245

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

taco salad..............

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Party tonite .... sloppy joes, subs, baked beans, potato salad and pizza

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Having some Arby's it looks like. Just hope she brings home the right kind of Samich this time. :roll: :roll: :122248 :12223

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Was it right? I like mine with lettuce and mater on them.The french dip swiss is pretty good also.Really miss that shroom and swiss they once had.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, 4 regular roast beef with extra cheddar. Didn't care for the fish Sammy.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Ha, figure you wouldn't like that fish. Dang 4 of them? You sounding like me now,ole BD wouldn't want you out at his cabin now wolfing down ham sandwitches :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I didn't care for the Arby's fish. Had a strong fish taste to it, might as well caught a Carp out of an old farm pond and fried it up. I like BK's fish Sammy, it's pretty good, don't have that strong fishy taste. Yeah, those regular roast beefs aren't that big. I ate three and nuked the other one up later on. Ole BD wouldn't want us around his cold cuts now, he wouldn't have nothing left. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He had that good Swiss mouse cheese that night too. I love that stuff piled thick on ham Sammy's with mustard. Ole BD said that C-bolt can eat. Geeeezzz, he said. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can still see his face when he told me that the following weekend. I bet he was glad we left when we did. That's all he had to eat out there in the shack. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Had a liquid dinner this evening. 6 Budweiser's and 3 double 7&7's. :-D :razz: :razz:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Guess your making up for having all them Arbys.You'll be good and dehydrakeek tomorrow,better start drinking that pickle juice now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

pizza

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Guess your making up for having all them Arbys.You'll be good and dehydrakeek tomorrow,better start drinking that pickle juice now :lol: :lol: :lol:
It smoothed out some edges of stress and depression last night for me. 8) Yep, a little dehydrakeeked today. :lol: :lol: I ought to have you ride me around bar to bar like RW had BJ do, looking for pickle juice back in the early 70's. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole RW hunted down pickle juice because he drank it like water when he woke up from 3 day drunken binges. :lol: :lol: :lol: He just didn't take a couple of drinks of pickle juice, he would drink glasses of it. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's why he had to go to bars and see if those big pickle jars was low on pickles so he could have the left over juice. :shock: Don't know how he could drink that much of it, think it would get nasty after awhile, but he did it after every one of his drunken binges. Ole MJ would get mad when he drove him around to bars, it would get ole BJ drinking beer again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”