WEATHER COMPETITION THREAD.

General Chat
C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: WEATHER COMPETITION THREAD.

Post by C-Bolt »

She don't like fans either,the ceiling fan is spinning so the air flows up but she still don't like it unless its really hot :122247 Ahhhh I have gotten used to the good ole ice packs by now 8)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Getting use to the ice packs sounds like a pain in the finkster. :lol: :lol: :lol: Would be for me. Just like your commercial air tool spins those locked up nuts off of bolts easy, to a cheap one that don't budge them. Those commercial fans move 10 times the air to a cheap box fan or what a ceiling fan will. They use those commercial baby's in big warehouses and big areas for workers, because they move so much air. But it looks like you are in a tight situation with ole KM. Another thing I thought of too, ole KM knows those central air units makes the electric bill go up sky high when it gets hot out. :lol: :lol: Yep, you better keep the ice packs rotated and built up in the freezer Bolt. Sounds like KM's mind is set against your type of comfy air: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole BJ would agree with KM though, the hotter the better he liked. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Skinny and cold all the time, RK is like that too. :lol: :lol: :lol: He use to call me and CK Eskimo people some of the summers he was here. :lol: :lol: :lol: He would go out back and set in a lawn chair and drink his curb water sometimes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Skinny and cold huh huh huh huh.Ole Big D told me a story the other day about him and this other guy were out ice fishing,they were all bundled up in their winter gear and this big fat guy comes out on the ice in a short sleeve shirt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Big D said he stayed there for a long time too and it didn't bother him a bit,ahhh them commercial fans blow around too much air for me,mine blow out plenty enough for my liking just can't use them enough :aaaaa17

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Just comparing commercial to regular. If it was super hot out and a fan was all ya had, the commercial is the way to go. You could always have it set on low, they just have good air flow either way. More air the more cooling power. Fat guy in a short sleeve shirt ice fishing. :lol: :lol: :lol: He's got plenty of meat on his bones to keep him warm. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny. Man I bet that guy couldn't breathe today. Storms moving in the say tomorrow evening Bolt. Figures, just got my grass mowed. :roll: :mad:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

SUNNY N BEAUTIFUL HERE AT LAKE WHITE.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Hot again tomorrow with possible T-Boomers rolling in late evening/maybe after midnight.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The chance of storms fizzled out. :aaaaa56 Got a little sprinkle here at about 7:00 pm. Like to see it stay nice and dry from here on out. Lawn mower needs a serious break. :122249

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Grass up here is already starting to get that dried up August look to it.Now the question is will it feel better when you try to do a little work? Another thing to worry about is the fleas are entering peak season,they love this hot dried up weather,better get the revo out trench.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Having trouble sleeping, popped back on here. Lucky you, my grass isn't drying up yet at all. Yep, you are right, August and September are the worst months for fleas. The critters are at adult stage then, trying to make a break/hop on something to survive the winter and making it inside somehow, to lay eggs. :lol: :lol: Thinking of getting some yard treatment this year as well Bolt. I used it before along with the old Frontline (not as good as today's Revolution) when I had my pooches. Vet recommended it back then and It seemed to work good. But the Revo and Siphotrol plus 2 premise spray is a must here with the kitties. Can get the yard treatment at most any hardware store. I haven't seen any fleas yet on my kitties or anywhere but they are brewing I bet. Bout time to take some pre protection action. :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you ordering it online this year? I Hear the vet on 664 sells the Revo no matter if you had your pet there before or not. The one on Iron St won't. Pet had to have had a visit there before to get it.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Nope don't trust that online stuff after what I read,a lot of them pet sites are really shady I hear,most are from overseas.That Revo is hard to find online and the ones that do have it are not very trustworthy and have been known to sell fake stuff,I got 8 doses for 100 bucks down at Iron st.Thats the best deal in town after I called around, comes out to 12.50 a dose.Yep you have to have an animal down there before they sell it to you,they always see I had Bus down there and sell it to me .The other ones are not like that and I don't know why they do that and the others don't.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Nope don't trust that online stuff after what I read,a lot of them pet sites are really shady I hear,most are from overseas.That Revo is hard to find online and the ones that do have it are not very trustworthy and have been known to sell fake stuff,I got 8 doses for 100 bucks down at Iron st.Thats the best deal in town after I called around, comes out to 12.50 a dose.Yep you have to have an animal down there before they sell it to you,they always see I had Bus down there and sell it to me .The other ones are not like that and I don't know why they do that and the others don't.
Yeah, we get ours on Iron St too. I have had pet visits there. Pooches over the years and June Bug kitty. 12.50 is a good price. I usually have paid 17 something for each dose there ever since Valerie told me about the stuff. Been awhile ago too. She must be stealing my money. :lol: :lol: :lol: Unless you are getting a bulk deal buying 8 doses. Going to try the one on 664, see what he says. Heard you didn't need a visit there and hoping he's cheaper than 17 bucks a dose. Started using Revo since it first came out. It works miracles and the best results I've ever seen combined with premise 2 spray. I might not have to worry about that this year, none of my cats go outside, always inside but ya never know when one will hitch a ride on you. I've been checking every time I mow grass. I take a bath before and after I get done. :lol: :lol: :lol: Them things can infest ones household very quickly. Gotta keep a hawkeye on the situation this time of year. Ole BS said his apartment was infested bad last year when he moved upstairs. Infested so bad the big boys had to come and treat the whole place. If they are let go, they will take over.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yep its 17 bucks a dose, but if you get 8 they give you two for free which brings it down quite a bit,seems like stevelts was around 15 or 16 a dose but not sure

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Yep its 17 bucks a dose, but if you get 8 they give you two for free which brings it down quite a bit,seems like stevelts was around 15 or 16 a dose but not sure
Good bulk type deal. But ever since they wouldn't give ole spooky his other needed shot and she told me to call when his condition acted up again, she turned her head on him, told me she was busy and the shot would have only taken her a couple of minutes. He died, didn't have enough time to get him somewhere else. I've been taking my pets there for years, goes way back. Pretty darn sad. I think I'm going elsewhere this year. Others are unhappy about how she does things as well, that I've talked with. She's not getting anymore of my business.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

They are talking some pm storms tomorrow. Hope they fizzle out, it's been drying up pretty good. Like to see a good dried up mess. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Fizzled out and weak this evening. :aaaaa56 :aaaaa56 :aaaaa56 Talking a chance Thu/Fri. I hope Mr. fizzle shows up again. :-D

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Looks like some rain tomorrow. :122249

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Rain a move-un in.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

this will help the grass

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:( :( :(

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Nasty sticky night out there tonight! over 90% humidity.Fan will have to come out of window and AC/hooked back up if i want any sleep :122247

Return to “The Off season”