OBDTF Lunch, Wednesday March 5th

General Chat
caglewis
SEOP

Re: OBDTF Lunch, Wednesday March 5th

Post by caglewis »

Dominant-sidedness does indeed "have something to do with it" literally ["right mind"/brain controls left body and vice versa] as far as motor function goes.
But cognitive ability is a whole other story! Which "half" are you in?

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

kantuckyII wrote:grndma1, wasn't Turk even more low down in real life than he is on here?! I'm just glad you got to see his true character! he's a scoundrel!

Kantucky, I'll never understand why fathers turn on their sons. You should be proud of your son TTT, he's been good all his life. When I was just a small boy and Turk was playing ball for SJHS, my dad took me to Beechwood Park and set me on his knee so I could watch TTT play. He was a hero to me then, and still is today. Please don't bad mouth him anymore.

NUFF SAID..................................

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the cats out of the bag, about who's -who's daddy now, i was about to kersplode to tell. :122245

caglewis, get well soon, look like i might have me a new 1 fingered, left-handed typin buddy fer a while. :shock: :shock:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Grandma, They been fighting so long that there old brains cant remember what its over. They just keep it up.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

Get well soon Cag!!!!!

NUFF SAID......................

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

Where is that "OLD BEARDED GOAT" :?: :?: :?: :122248 :122249

NUFF SAID..............................

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

calgewis sorry I missed you saying you were having surgery today hope all went well and you will have to PM YTB to find out how he types with one finger :122249 just kidding you YTB! :lol: I have two lefties good lord I swear I thought I'd never teach them to tie their shoes!! :122246

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

kantuckyII wrote:YTB prefers primer red on his vehicles

No, John Deere green! :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

grndma1 wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:grndma1, wasn't Turk even more low down in real life than he is on here?! I'm just glad you got to see his true character! he's a scoundrel!
I just dont understand why you two don't get along. You are both nice men who were friendly with everyone, except each other. Can either of you tell me what started the feud , or has it been going on for so long that neither of you remember?

Grandma1, TTT is a gentleman and my Cutie Pie. :aaaaa66

Did you notice how isn't participating in KantuckyII's mean word game on this thread? :aaaaa44

He just keeps going and going like the Energizer Bunny when it comes to my Cutie Pie! :aaaaa114

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. My surgery went just fine Tues morning, and I was able to come home Tues afternoon rather than needing to stay overnight.
My pain isn't bad at all. I've been a little dizzy-headed, but some Gatorade and a bowl of soup got my blood sugar up a little and electrolyte balance restored and I'm fine now.
Hey YTB, the typing is easy because the keyboard is at elbow level, and I can move my right arm forward without reaching - I just lean forward from the waist. - the mouse up on top the desk is a little harder to get to though.

Hah - Inspiration!- I just put a folded pillow in my chair, so I'm sitting higher and the mouse is closer - less of a stretch!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Cagle, first glad to hear you are doing well and all of that, good to hear that.

Secondly...Instructor! there are TWO CUTIE PIES! yep! Ask Biggdowgg or OzzieOhio as we saw Cutie Pie II at a ballgame this evening in Morehead! From the back he was dead on the money Turk II. I got half mad even looking at the poor guy and was ready to pounce on him. Anyway..ask them fellars...there's another Cutie Pie on the planet!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Kantucky is right, there is another guy running around Morehead that looks just like ole Turke him self,,I thought Kantucky was going to hit him with his water bottle when he first seen him :122248 .

poor guy couldnt even enjoy the game,after that guy sit down in front of us :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Cag, glad all went well ;-)

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

kantuckyII wrote:Cagle, first glad to hear you are doing well and all of that, good to hear that.

Secondly...Instructor! there are TWO CUTIE PIES! yep! Ask Biggdowgg or OzzieOhio as we saw Cutie Pie II at a ballgame this evening in Morehead! From the back he was dead on the money Turk II. I got half mad even looking at the poor guy and was ready to pounce on him. Anyway..ask them fellars...there's another Cutie Pie on the planet!

There is only ONE Cutie Pie that makes my heart flutter and that is the one and only TigerTownTurkey! :aaaaa2

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I don't know Instructor..these two could be the geriatric male version of the Olson Twins!

You were mentioned too at the game when we spotted Cutie Pie II. It was a good thing though I'd finished that water bottle..cause, that guy just about got it bounced off the back of his head!

We had ole' bad luck Ozzie with us too so that might have had something to do with it as well

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

cag: I'm watching from afar and had to check on you and how your surgery went. Glad to know it went well and you improvised a little to get a pooter fix. :122245

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

caglewis wrote:Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. My surgery went just fine Tues morning, and I was able to come home Tues afternoon rather than needing to stay overnight.
My pain isn't bad at all. I've been a little dizzy-headed, but some Gatorade and a bowl of soup got my blood sugar up a little and electrolyte balance restored and I'm fine now.
Hey YTB, the typing is easy because the keyboard is at elbow level, and I can move my right arm forward without reaching - I just lean forward from the waist. - the mouse up on top the desk is a little harder to get to though.

Hah - Inspiration!- I just put a folded pillow in my chair, so I'm sitting higher and the mouse is closer - less of a stretch!

glad to hear all went well and we ladies always outsmart men on figuring out things quicker :122246 you'll be well before most men figure out what you did :lol: Take care!

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

kantuckyII wrote:I don't know Instructor..these two could be the geriatric male version of the Olson Twins!

You were mentioned too at the game when we spotted Cutie Pie II. It was a good thing though I'd finished that water bottle..cause, that guy just about got it bounced off the back of his head!

We had ole' bad luck Ozzie with us too so that might have had something to do with it as well

Trust me....

I know the difference. :122249

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

Hey Cag, so glad to here everything went well and you can still out type YTB ;-) ;-)

NUFF SAID...........................

p.s. Tucky you need to stop talking about TTT. He's truly a fine gentleman. :roll: :roll:
Last edited by SPANKY on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

cag, I am also glad that everything went well for you.Pretty soon you will be able to write with all those cute pink pens.

Return to “The Off season”