Lion Chases Cars On U.S. 23

General Chat
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

The feline broke out of his pen near Piketon.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
http://wkkj.com/cc-common/news/sections ... le=2963012

(AP) That was no dog chasing cars in southern Ohio earlier this week. It was a cat -- a big cat. Pike County sheriff's deputies responded to a 911 call of a lion ``attacking'' vehicles on U.S. 23 Monday morning and found a man trying to capture a 550-pound feline near Wakefield.

Terry Brumfield told officers that his lion named Lambert had broken out of his pen in nearby Piketon. The owner was able to get the animal back into the cage without anyone getting hurt. Brumfield and his wife have two lions. Vicki Brumfield says raising them has helped her husband through a bout of depression, and she says they're tame, like great big house cats.

Ohio doesn't require permits for exotic animals, but that would change under an Ohio House bill now in committee.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

This is almost like the cow that fell on the car :lol: I can't imagine driving along and a lion walks down the road. :lol: I worry to wonder what will be next. :shock:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

The first thing I thought of was remember a few years ago the big news was a lion was spotted in Gahanna, all kinds of peopel "saw it" but thee was never a pic and they never caught it.

I thought well there the difference between city folk and country folk. Country folk actually see a lion, and catch it.
City folk claim to see a lion, call out every police station around and put choppers in the air and still find nothing

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Now that could cause some traffic jams I'm sure. :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
ballparent wrote:This is almost like the cow that fell on the car :lol: I can't imagine driving along and a lion walks down the road. :lol: I worry to wonder what will be next. :shock:

Biggdowgg running down the street butt naked chasing cars, I guess. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :-D

thats already been done.,.............

dont you remember how much trouble you got in to for that :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

mstangmom wrote:The first thing I thought of was remember a few years ago the big news was a lion was spotted in Gahanna, all kinds of peopel "saw it" but thee was never a pic and they never caught it.

I thought well there the difference between city folk and country folk. Country folk actually see a lion, and catch it.
City folk claim to see a lion, call out every police station around and put choppers in the air and still find nothing

yep it was the Gahanna Lion and they never did catch it you are right mom!
I did see it though here are a couple pics
Image :-D

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
mstangmom wrote:The first thing I thought of was remember a few years ago the big news was a lion was spotted in Gahanna, all kinds of peopel "saw it" but thee was never a pic and they never caught it.

That looks like a vicious animal in that second photo. :lol: Scary what's out there these days. :lol: :shock:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

ballparent wrote:Now that could cause some traffic jams I'm sure. :lol:

Maybe, but I bet it would be small traffic jams. :lol: :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

ballparent wrote:

That looks like a vicious animal in that second photo. :lol: Scary what's out there these days. :lol: :shock:

I thought so also :lol:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

ballparent wrote:

I thought so also :lol:

I think that cat knows Karate. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HASSAN CHOP. :!:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

YT you are just making up stuff to post so I don't catch you :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NO, I AIN'T

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NO , I AIN'T :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NO, I AIN'T :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WELL MAYBE. :oops: :oops:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

SEE I TOLD YOU SO

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU'RE GOOD AT THIS. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ACTUALLY, I'M DOWN IN THE BACK, HURTS TO LIE DOWN, AND I'M BORED, BUT HAVING FUN, TALKIN TO MY BUDS. THIS WEATHER HAS GOT ME.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I WIN
YOU LOOSE
NANA NANA BOO BOO
YOU CAN"T BEAT ME
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NUMBERS. THATS CHEATING, BESIDES MY EYES ARE ABOUT DEAD, YOU'LL CATCH ME AFTER I LOG OFF.

Return to “The Off season”