Fake wrestling star tries UFC

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Fake wrestling star tries UFC

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Brock Lesnar will give the real fighting a shot as he goes up against former Ultimate Fighting Championship heavyweight champion Frank Mir. Lesnar is 1-0 in this type of fighting.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=d ... &type=lgns

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

he will get his a$$ whooped. Lesnar that is.

RiverRatZap
SEOPS

Post by RiverRatZap »

Who did Lesnar beat in 69 seconds in his debut match?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Min Soo Kim at the Los Angeles Coliseum. He is 4-6 right now.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I think Lesner takes this fight , Mir is good but hes not that good.

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

He's an awesome wrestler(real) but will get owned by a good striker. He's too slow, hard to shoot a double legger when you get your teeth folded back every time you get close.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
~Patrick Henry
bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

GGAllin wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:he will get his a$$ whooped. Lesnar that is.

Yeah right. Lesnar is f-ing tough. Don't forget he wasn't just a pro-wrestler, but he did Amature(real) wrestling, and he was still beast. Even if lesner does lose, it certainly won't be an @$$ whooping.

Mir will out strike and out move him and beat him 2 minutes in the second round if it goes that far.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

The title of this thread is a joke. Now saying that lets get on to the real issue of how will Lesnar fair in this fight. Mir isnt bad, but he isnt great he is on the decline so it will be a good test for the newcomer Lesnar. Lesnar is big and strong from the reports Ive read not a bad striker either. I think Lesnar takes Mir in 2 rounds, but just pumeling him for the win. He has won 2 national titles in wrestling so he's not a slouch in that area.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

tigercannon71 wrote:The title of this thread is a joke. Now saying that lets get on to the real issue of how will Lesnar fair in this fight. Mir isnt bad, but he isnt great he is on the decline so it will be a good test for the newcomer Lesnar. Lesnar is big and strong from the reports Ive read not a bad striker either. I think Lesnar takes Mir in 2 rounds, but just pumeling him for the win. He has won 2 national titles in wrestling so he's not a slouch in that area.

you ain't one of those people that thinks the WWE or TNA is real, are ya? Cause, well........it is fake. :oops:

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Lesnar is a national champ in real wrestling, he's a beast on the mat.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
~Patrick Henry
Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

bigtimehitter wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:The title of this thread is a joke. Now saying that lets get on to the real issue of how will Lesnar fair in this fight. Mir isnt bad, but he isnt great he is on the decline so it will be a good test for the newcomer Lesnar. Lesnar is big and strong from the reports Ive read not a bad striker either. I think Lesnar takes Mir in 2 rounds, but just pumeling him for the win. He has won 2 national titles in wrestling so he's not a slouch in that area.

you ain't one of those people that thinks the WWE or TNA is real, are ya? Cause, well........it is fake. :oops:

It is? OH MY GAWD!!!!! I didnt know that.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Just because its scripted doesnt mean its fake , most of the wrestlers are just as athletic as any other sports top athletes. They train their butts off for their jobs and the Injuries arent fake for the most part.

As for Lesner , I still think he whoops Mir, Probably 2nd Rd. Ref stoppage.
Whos main eventing this Fight card??

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

Nog vs. Tim Silvia

RiverRatZap
SEOPS

Post by RiverRatZap »

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Very cool.

RiverRatZap
SEOPS

Post by RiverRatZap »

The Enforcer wrote:Just because its scripted doesnt mean its fake , most of the wrestlers are just as athletic as any other sports top athletes. They train their butts off for their jobs and the Injuries arent fake for the most part.

As for Lesner , I still think he whoops Mir, Probably 2nd Rd. Ref stoppage.
Whos main eventing this Fight card??

UFC 81 Fight Card

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

tigercannon71 wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:

then why is the title of the thread a joke?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

bigtimehitter wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:

then why is the title of the thread a joke?

One reason is its disrespectful to those that are professional wrestlers. Another reason its disrespectful to all the amatuer wrestlers. The title should have read EX-WWE superstar Brock Lesnar to fight in UFC. I think its riduculous that people have to point out that wrestling is predetermined. Thats like going to the mall on Christmas and standing around the Santa going you know hes not real right. People know that they dont need some moron telling them that Santa isnt real.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

^^^^ what ?? :lol: :lol: I don't think that this can compare to giving little kids slaps in the faces about Santa. If grown adults can't handle hearing that the WWE is fake, which I know people like that, maybe they ARE like the little kids, as in their IQ level.

Return to “The Off season”