Cut out the perfume

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Cut out the perfume

Post by noreply66 »

A Minnesota lawmaker has launched a crusade to convince high school students to stop wearing so much perfume. State Rep. Karen Clark says that the air in the city's schools has become so thick with scented body spray that students with asthma are starting to suffer. She's proposed legislation to run "awareness campaigns" on the problem, which Mikolai Altenberg, a senior at Minneapolis South High School, says is all too real. many of his classmates, he says, "think that putting Axe all over them is a substiute for showering.

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Re: Cut out the perfume

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

That isn't perfume. It is incense to cover up the smell of burning Mary Jane. :oops: :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Well everyone has the right to wear some kind of perfume or aftershave etc. but to us that are allergic to it tone it down some... Or take a bath that may help :122246 :lol:

but seriously some people over do it ! I had to stop a couple places from putting their samples in their envelopes I'd get an instant migraine when opening the mailbox!
Its not as bad now but I steer clear of the perfume counters... :122247 and I love Oscar del Rente perfumes but I had to give them up :122247

Return to “The Off season”