The gang that went to the Jackson Ponderosa

General Chat
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

The gang that went to the Jackson Ponderosa

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

did anyone every hear back from the main office? I was just curious I was telling my hubby you guys story tonight and I thought I'd ask

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: The gang that went to the Jackson Ponderosa

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

You would think they would have sent us a free steak dinner or somthing. :lol: :lol:

I havent heard a thing about it.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I've been in there twice since it happened and the hostess who tossed everyone wasn't there either time. I was going to ask her what really happened that caused everyone to get tossed.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Why? What do you really know? Before, everyone said that no one did anything and couldn't understand why they were thrown out. Sounds like you know something. :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Im married so that leaves 2 others that will have to answer to Granma 1... :lol:

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

FIDO - see what you get for hanging out with questionable company? Mercy - you probably found your visit home more "dangerous" than your military "tours of duty", and were glad to get out of here and back to work!
I wasn't a part of that "rowdy" Jackson crowd, so I'm glad to have met you in the much more subdued [?] Ironton environment. OBDTF has the potential to be a bit deceptive as a title/name, doesn't it? It sounds so "calm", but it's still such FUN!

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Im married so that leaves 2 others that will have to answer to Granma 1... :lol:

I'm married, too, so I guess that narrows it down some.

I dunno. GAHS is married, too, but he was the one that was so upset that he wrote the letter. He and YTB exited a completely different door than Ozzie, Dowgg, Fido and myself and all I know is we weren't ushered out by anyone.

I guess GAHS and YTB are the only ones that need to account for themselves now. :shock: :)

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

the last time I complained about the Athens one they never acknowledged my complaint so I refuse to go back there..

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:You would think they would have sent us a free steak dinner or somthing. :lol: :lol:

I havent heard a thing about it.

I heard the rumor that GAHS got a handful of free steak dinner coupons in the mail and quietly used them all himself. Keep in mind that that was just rumor though. :roll: :)

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

:aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa54 :aaaaa54 I think if anyone complained and didn't get a response from them I'd e-mail them back and tell them what you thought and then report them to the BBB of their area

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Yes he treated all of us from Gallia Academy(SEOP) to steak dinners. He had a motive going in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I sit to the left of everyone at Jackson, a long ways a way from all of the disturbance,,,so .."aint no way I was the problem" 8)

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

biggdowgg wrote:I sit to the left of everyone at Jackson, a long ways a way from all of the disturbance,,,so .."aint no way I was the problem" 8)

Now wait a minute, Bucko. There were TWO sides to that table so you COULDN'T have sat to the left of EVERYBODY :!: :!: :roll:

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

and don't forget your old Browns buddy who has to live up here. :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

gahs4ever wrote:I did get a phone call back from one of the district reps who was investigating the event. She was very cordial and we talked at length. At that time she said she had talked to everyone who was working that day and they werent aware there WAS a problem, to which I informed her that two of the employees specicially went out of their way to call attention to us and the situation.

I cant remember if she apologized or not, but she seemd to think it had all been an unfortunate misunderstanding. At any rate, I told her I didnt appreciate being not only told to leave, but shown the door right in front of the entire restaurant.

I havent been back since and dont plan to return. Just another reason for a good old Gallipolis boy not to like Jackson (with the exception of Grndma1, her family, and people who dont work at Ponderosa).

I had one of the district reps contact me when I complained about the Athens store he told me how I would receive a $50 gift card with an apology from the manager gee its been almost 8 months and I am still waiting :122246

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

I was thinking of going to one of these, but I don't know now :shock:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Baby Duck wrote

Quote:
I was thinking of going to one of these, but I don't know now

Dont worry it is safe now, FIDO has left town, or I wonder if he was run out of town but it is safe.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Baby Duck wrote

Quote:
I was thinking of going to one of these, but I don't know now

Dont worry it is safe now, FIDO has left town, or I wonder if he was run out of town but it is safe.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

:mrgreen:

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Baby Duck wrote:I was thinking of going to one of these, but I don't know now :shock:

Come on and come. If nothing else, it makes for great conversations with family and friends later on. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 Also, don't you want to put a face to some of the characters that you talk with on here? I have really enjoyed meeting so many of them, and making a lot of new friends.

Return to “The Off season”