Summer Plans

General Chat
abuck76
SEOPS HO

Summer Plans

Post by abuck76 »

We're going to Holden Beach and doing absolutely nothing ...except look at the water.. aaahhhhhhhhh :12224

ballparent
S

Re: Summer Plans

Post by ballparent »

Same here, but we're heading to Hilton Head. I got my e-mail confirmation from the property owner today. 8) And just like Geico, I saved a ton of money by using http://www.VRBO.com. :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

well due to summers being really busy around here some people get the summers off not mentioning public school employees names :122249 but we are going over thanksgiving or christmas break down south to visit that famous mouse... my boys have never been there and thanks to a great informational website for housing I will save hundreds gee just like geico :lol: I have been dreaming for 3 days on that website :lol:

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:well due to summers being really busy around here some people get the summers off not mentioning public school employees names :122249 but we are going over thanksgiving or christmas break down south to visit that famous mouse... my boys have never been there and thanks to a great informational website for housing I will save hundreds gee just like geico :lol: I have been dreaming for 3 days on that website :lol:

But you can't imagine how I've always wanted to take a beach trip in late September. But.......I'm not complaining. :12222

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

I know just had to rib you a little.. I plan on teaching all summer.... and my daughter will be working 2 jobs I think and my oldest boy will be going with his dad to work all summer... and they have a longggggggggggggggg summer this year due to construction :122247

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

You will love Disneyworld.... If you can get park hopper tickets. Come and go as you please between the Disney parks...... have fun.... :12224

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

abuck76 wrote:You will love Disneyworld.... If you can get park hopper tickets. Come and go as you please between the Disney parks...... have fun.... :12224

we visited there last in 1992 and I'm sure it'll be more fun this time around all the kids will be older...thanks :122245

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

My summer:
-14-20 days off from school.
-6 weeks in Quantico, VA for OCS.
-I get back for the Parade of the Hills
-then go back to school.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

whodeyAtown21 wrote:My summer:
-14-20 days off from school.
-6 weeks in Quantico, VA for OCS.
-I get back for the Parade of the Hills
-then go back to school.

you can't miss the Parade of the Hills right? :122245

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

That's right! That's the only place I can get deep fried Oreo's! I guess I just love walking around and all that. I'll actually be in the parade as well. Just look for the best looking guy in the Kelly for Sheriff group haha

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

High gas prices will keep me close to home. :twisted:

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Going to Tennessee in June for vacation (Nashville and Memphis areas) and make 4-5 trips to WVa this summer to see reletives.

The extra income tax return in 3 weeks will help out A LOT!!

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I have no clue. id like to go fishing if I get a chance.

Orkan
Waterboy

Post by Orkan »

abuck76 wrote:We're going to Holden Beach and doing absolutely nothing ...except look at the water.. aaahhhhhhhhh :12224

You're going there to check on that magazine stand with the "for sale" on it.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I'll probably make a couple of trips back down south to my sister's house. I might go for the Bama Jam in June and my best friend and I are going in July and then I might go back after the Relay For Life in August, for a couple of weeks.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

We are traveling to Panama City Beach, Florida and I don't care if gas goes sky high my family has never been on a vacation and I can't wait!We are renting a beautiful beach house with some relatives and friends. I have been saving forever. They better make sure I'm in the car when we leave --- I may stay.I would also like to take the kids to a Reds game. We usually go to the Ohio State Fair for the day too..

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Mouth's Better Half wrote:We are traveling to Panama City Beach, Florida and I don't care if gas goes sky high my family has never been on a vacation and I can't wait!We are renting a beautiful beach house with some relatives and friends. I have been saving forever. They better make sure I'm in the car when we leave --- I may stay.I would also like to take the kids to a Reds game. We usually go to the Ohio State Fair for the day too..

My sister doesn't live far from Panama City. The first time we went there with my oldest grandson who was three at the time, was so funny. He jumped out of the car and yelled " SNOW". :122245 The sand is so white and beautiful.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I think I am going to Lake Erie for a week. Stay in a cabin and just relax and go fishing.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Oh grandma 1 that sounds great. Give me a beach , a chair, and a cold drink and I am in heaven !

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:That's right! That's the only place I can get deep fried Oreo's! I guess I just love walking around and all that. I'll actually be in the parade as well. Just look for the best looking guy in the Kelly for Sheriff group haha

I will keep a look out for you and the other clowns. :lol:

Return to “The Off season”