Gas Prices Could Pass $3.50 in Weeks

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Gas Prices Could Pass $3.50 in Weeks

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Only five cents 4 cents from that amount now.

What group was it saying prices would not be going this high?

Gas prices fluctuated over the weekend but appear poised to resume their seemingly relentless trek toward a record high milestone of an average $3.50 a gallon. Forecasts call for gas to peak as high as $3.65 within a month.

Oil prices, meanwhile, rose to a record settlement and are within striking distance of last week's trading record of $112.21(Only seven years ago it was 31 bucks a barrel and what was his name saying this was out of control and he was going to take care of it?) a barrel as the dollar fell and crude supplies were disrupted in the U.S. and overseas.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080414/oil_prices.html

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: Gas Prices Could Pass $3.50 in Weeks

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I see $4.00 before Memorial Day

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

If it gets to $4 my 401K will be rolling it in even more :!: Has anyone else moved their 401K stocks to any oil companies :?:

Apparently a lot of people on the road don't mind the prices when you see what and how they drive. Image

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

On the way to and from Columbus today we were going 55 and people made us look like we were sitting still.

I read somewhere for every mile an hour you go over 60 its like paying 50 cents more for a gallon of gas.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I thought Nancy Pelosi and the gang said that they were going to bring fuel prices down back in 06 !

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

gahs4ever wrote:On the same day gas was going for 3.39 in Gallipolis and 3.45 in Chillicothe, I paid 3.22 in Jackson for a tank of gas at a BP station. Someone is getting richer than other someones.

I hope the fires in Hell are fueled by gasoline and those who have taken advantage of us are stoked hotter and hotter because of all the fuel available down there that we could not afford up here.

GAHS....I read somewhere that the riches of the wicked are laid up for the righteous. ;-)

Return to “The Off season”