Drunk Driving? -------- Look At This Photo

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Drunk Driving? -------- Look At This Photo

Post by kantuckyII »

Man, before you do something like that..think about these two beautiful children and their father and friend who were killed by a drunk driver Thursday. As often is the case, the DUI driver is still alive while his victims are all dead. Now you have many families who's lives will never be the same, including his family, just because he wanted to drink and drive. This guy who hit them wasn't doing anything that thousands of others will be doing this weekend..drinking and driving. Those beautiful children, if they were my grandkids I just don't know how I could take that

KENOVA — A man with multiple drunken driving convictions was charged Thursday in the death of two adults and two children in Wayne County.

The two-vehicle crash happened about 7 p.m. Thursday at the southern end of Big Sandy River Road. It happened about 400 feet from a railroad underpass located near U.S. 52. Investigators said a Ford F-250 crossed the center line and hit a Chevrolet Colorado head on.

Police and family members identified the deceased as John Michael Boone, 28, and his two children Jordan Michael, 3, and Michael Tyler, 2. The father’s friend, Thomas Reno Hardwick of Ft. Gay, also died in the crash.

Read Rest of Huntington Herald Dispatch Article Here

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: Drunk Driving? -------- Look At This Photo

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

wow prayers to this family I cannot image ..
You know drunks never think they are too drunk to drive they think they are just fine and will make it home a okay.. here is another example if you must drink please don't drive!

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

Worst part, he will probably be released soon to do it again. Prayers for this family!

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

What if , say the mother, out of anger, killed the man who did this? I bet she would do more time than the guy that killed the 4. :evil:

Return to “The Off season”