Millionaires running the country.

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Millionaires running the country.

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Does anyone else see the problem here?

The filthy rich have no clue to what the common man needs but yet we, the common man keep putting them in charge.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: Millionaires running the country.

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

the sad thing is a common man cannot afford to spend the millions they do to receive 450,000 a year (I guessed that amount not a factual amount) so I guess we are always going to be stuck with the big money people :122247

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:the sad thing is a common man cannot afford to spend the millions they do to receive 450,000 a year (I guessed that amount not a factual amount) so I guess we are always going to be stuck with the big money people :122247

Sad, but true.

I am shocked by how many blue collar type AMERICANS really think these guys really care about us as they are spending six figuers or more to help other countries while we here are in so much trouble.

** I know one person on here is having things a lot better than the rest of us so that person is not included in this post. :lol: :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
orange-n-brown 365 wrote:the sad thing is a common man cannot afford to spend the millions they do to receive 450,000 a year (I guessed that amount not a factual amount) so I guess we are always going to be stuck with the big money people :122247

Sad, but true.

I am shocked by how many blue collar type AMERICANS really think these guys really care about us as they are spending six figuers or more to help other countries while we here are in so much trouble.

** I know one person on here is having things a lot better than the rest of us so that person is not included in this post. :lol: :lol:

:aaaaa46 :aaaaa43

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:

Sad, but true.

Make that 2 people because you posted the other day that you had done the right things over the last 7 years and you were doing good. :lol:

someoverkill
JV Team

Post by someoverkill »

"the voice of the common man" Barrack Hussein Obama will be coming to your rescue. Maybe he can take what is left over in his "war chest" (pun inttended) and give to the "common man" and our country will again thrive. Or maybe, just maybe he will bring "change" to America and get dead beat Welfare recpients off their dead hind ends and finally being productive members of society.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

someoverkill wrote:"the voice of the common man" Barrack Hussein Obama will be coming to your rescue. Maybe he can take what is left over in his "war chest" (pun inttended) and give to the "common man" and our country will again thrive. Or maybe, just maybe he will bring "change" to America and get dead beat Welfare recpients off their dead hind ends and finally being productive members of society.

He's not a common man he is being backed by the big bucks!! a common man would refuse the big money and run on his standards and beliefs!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
someoverkill wrote:"the voice of the common man" Barrack Hussein Obama will be coming to your rescue. Maybe he can take what is left over in his "war chest" (pun inttended) and give to the "common man" and our country will again thrive. Or maybe, just maybe he will bring "change" to America and get dead beat Welfare recpients off their dead hind ends and finally being productive members of society.

He's not a common man he is being backed by the big bucks!! a common man would refuse the big money and run on his standards and beliefs!
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

:122245 What do I get :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I will give you what bush has given us as a country...Nothing. :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

newarkcatholicfan wrote:I will give you what bush has given us as a country...Nothing. :lol:

just my rotten luck :122247

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:I don't think for one minute these guys "care" for us common folk. I think it is great for those who busted their rears and are now self-made millionaires. My problem is with those who obtained the status from "old money" and have never experienced the everyday problems most of us face. But yet, they want to tell us they know how tough it is. :roll: :roll: If you have never experienced hunger, juggling bills, etc..., how in the world can you possibly know the pain.

yep they all need to walk in the common mans shoes for just one week! :122246

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

I say if you are complaining right now about the gas prices and the economy and you voted for Busch, I don't want to hear it. :lol:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Baby Duck wrote:I say if you are complaining right now about the gas prices and the economy and you voted for Busch, I don't want to hear it. :lol:
DING DING DING WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Baby Duck wrote:I say if you are complaining right now about the gas prices and the economy and you voted for Busch, I don't want to hear it. :lol:

baby duck this chick didn't vote for No BUSH :!:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

gahs4ever wrote:Do you honestly think the "huddled masses" who have little clue how to run their own households have any business running anything? People who cant balance a checkbook and dont know how to take care of $100 managing the monster that is the federal budget? Kinda like the "experts" in the stands at ballgames who think they know how to coach..............................

There is a reason why the rich are rich and the so-called middle class is what it is.

I have a balanced check book every month and my husband was a coach and now sits in the stands :122245 sign us up :122245 we also run a business he's been in politics but we are not millionaires all it takes is a little business sense and know how to rob peter to pay paul to run things :122245
Last edited by orange-n-brown 365 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

There is a reason why the rich are rich and the so-called middle class is what it is.

I call it good stewardship :!: ;-)

Winchell
JV Team

Post by Winchell »

Rather a millionaire than a muslim.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

First theres no muslim running for office.... Bush a business man?? failed at everything he did in business... his friends helped him buy the rangers. His oil company went belly up... and you put him in charge... Obama does know about being poor.... he was poor... just because you have money doesn't mean you can't understand the common man..... :12224

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

winchell wrote:Rather a millionaire than a muslim.

One would have to wonder. I personally think he's hiding something.

Return to “The Off season”