Weekend plans anyone?

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Weekend plans anyone?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Friday after work I will head to Kentucky to hook up with a couple of friends to go to the first ever EAST/WEST high school allstar game in Louisville.

After the game I will head for a rest area somewhere here in Ohio and get a few hours of sleep. After that it's off to work.
After work it's hoem to get cleaned up to go out for my fathers day dinner with my son. From there my brothe, my son and I will head to Ohio State to catch the North/South game.

Sunday=Sleep, much needed.
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oak hill71
All State

Re: Weekend plans anyone?

Post by oak hill71 »

Reds and Red Sox, are my weekend plans.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I will be working at the" Kisses For Katelyn" Relay For Life team's Dog Show fund raiser on Saturday at Manpower Park and then selling tickets and taking donations for our Relay Team on Sunday at Wal-Mart.

sportsfanatic85
Varsity

Post by sportsfanatic85 »

having a birthday party for my son, and celebrating fathers day with my dad and
family.

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

Leaving for the beach Monday, so I'll be getting ready for my vacation!!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

PointerFan02 wrote:Leaving for the beach Monday, so I'll be getting ready for my vacation!!

rub it in why don't you????? :aaaaa18 :aaaaa24

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Just spending time with the family this weekend.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I just returned from the dog show benefit and I am really jealous. Some of those dogs had better clothes than I have. :aaaaa126 :aaaaa105 There was a good turn out and even the newspaper guy showed up and took pictures. It was for a good cause and we had lots of support.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

grndma1 wrote:I just returned from the dog show benefit and I am really jealous. Some of those dogs had better clothes than I have. :aaaaa126 :aaaaa105 There was a good turn out and even the newspaper guy showed up and took pictures. It was for a good cause and we had lots of support.

glad it was good turn out.. btw my eldest said she is doing a relay for life I will update you once she is home again and reminds me where she said she was going and when I heard her but didn't selective hearing must have been set in :lol:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Friday-Work,lifting and a football game in New Philly.
Sat-A short trip to Zanesville(work related)lifting and then a football game in Upper Arlington.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Last weekend my grandson and I arranged to meet his older sister, [my granddaughter] who lives in Lexington, KY, at a half-way point near Morehead, KY - Cave Run Lake State Park. We were celebrating a birthday.
None of us had ever been there before. We picked it solely on its convienent geographical location. It's a beautiful place. We found a great picnic area, ate our lunch there, and then explored a little by car around the huge Lake. Lots of neat stuff to do there. We had a really good time.
Next [this coming up] weekend, Saturday, August 2, there are "weekend plans" for all of us SEOPers out at YTB's Kitts Hill, OH, home.
I'm looking forward to that, and I hope to see many of you there!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I think Saturday we're going canvas the highway looking for aluminum cans. I said it was too hot but mom insisted.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Just staying around the house

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Going to a Tracy Lawrence concert on Sunday.

Muleskinner
Riding the Bench

Post by Muleskinner »

More than likely doing the usual, help the wife clean house, windows, and laundry . I have to get our porch stained . Maybe a run to the store, get something to eat and sit quietly in the evening and watch a ballgame, my wife is just as much as a sports fan as I am.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Leaving in 6 hours for the Outerbanks in North Carolina!

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I am also headed to the seops get together. I hear there is going to be a huge turn out. Lots of food and good fun.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Friday I will attend the Sheridan at Lakewood scrinnage then on Saturday after work I am moving if all goes according to plan.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

This weekend is The Relay For Life in Jackson. Our family team will be the ones dressed as hippies. It starts at 5p.m. Friday night with the JHS Band and ends at noon on Saturday. I have family who arrived from Texas today, family from Alabama arriving tomorrow, family from Florida arriving tomorrow, and my nephew in the Navy will be flying in Friday afternoon from Japan.Everyone is invited. It will be lots of fun with games, food, raffles, auction, entertainment, and exercise. Most of all it will raise a lot of money in the war against cancer and give us all the opportunity to honor and remember those who are surviving cancer and those we have lost to it. Try to come if you can.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

grndma1 wrote:This weekend is The Relay For Life in Jackson. Our family team will be the ones dressed as hippies. It starts at 5p.m. Friday night with the JHS Band and ends at noon on Saturday. I have family who arrived from Texas today, family from Alabama arriving tomorrow, family from Florida arriving tomorrow, and my nephew in the Navy will be flying in Friday afternoon from Japan.Everyone is invited. It will be lots of fun with games, food, raffles, auction, entertainment, and exercise. Most of all it will raise a lot of money in the war against cancer and give us all the opportunity to honor and remember those who are surviving cancer and those we have lost to it. Try to come if you can.

the weather is suppose to be nice Friday and cooler I will be thinking of all of you!

Return to “The Off season”