Chart your weight loss for 2009 right here.

General Chat
85inside
S

Chart your weight loss for 2009 right here.

Post by 85inside »

OK folks. i know a few on here threw down the gauntlet last year. i don't know how that ended up, but at age 42 and drastically overweight, Im starting today.

I currently weigh 320 pounds. (I know, instead of saying Obama, say Ocrap).
I have my goals stated here, so i will have accountability. i will post every monday morning my updated weight.

Goal #1--Get back uder 300 lbs

Goal #2-- Get under 275lbs bebefore May 1st.

Goal #3--Run in the 5K run on Memorial Day in Ironton

Goal #4--Get under 250 lbs before labor day 2009

Goal #5--lose 90 lbs total and weigh 230 lbs before December 8, 2009

Anyone else in?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Chart your weight loss for 2009 right here.

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Ill get in on this. Right now Im 371. My goals are to get to 320 by April 1st. I would like to get to 287 by August in time for football season.
85, Ill be in that Memorial Day race too. My goal for that this year is to run it in under 35 minutes. I ran a 41:57 last year.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I am starting back lifting after almost off three months.
I will weigh in tomorrow and see how bad it is.
I went from 245 down to 200 and got lazy and went up to 250(as of three months ago.I am guessing I am 265.
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I am going to join in also. I will get wieghed at my doctors appointment, and start on the 19th after I get back from there. I was going to start it on new years, but why wait...

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

No sense in waiting. i didnt gain it all in december, I wont lose it all in december either.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I hope to start after the new year.. but I won't be posting my starting weight sorry boys but I will post how much I lose when I am able.. I have a bad thing called stress eating... I eat when I am very stressed which is almost everyday anymore... :122246
but you boys always lose faster than us gals :roll: no FAIR!!

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

I'm gonna join in too until I get the rest off that I want to lose. I've already met quite a few 'non scale victories', but, as o-n-b says, I won't be posting weight, just losses (or gains) as they come. Slow and steady wins the race. It's taken me a year and a half to lose 76.5. I'm definitely the turtle. One of the biggest goals I met was my BMI going down to 'slightly overweight'. The Mum fellers got tired of hearing that announcement. Good health is priceless. Good luck to all who endeavor to do this. Don't get down on yourself if you fall off the wagon, just pick yourself back up and hop back on!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

I forgot to post my goals One summer doing Adkins I lost about 40lbs so I am thinking of going that route but taking fish oil to help cut down the cholesterol I am eating I am setting small goals.. I would like to lose 20lbs between Jan. 1 and Feb 28 and then if I get there I will give myself the goal of 20lbs every 8 weeks until I get to the perfect weight :122245 not what the charts say either... my main problem is I can't use a treadmill it causes my hips to go out of place so it looks like walking on days its not bad on the track or at the cemetery...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

well,I may as well join in also, I was doing pretty good,UNTIL,,,FIDO, made two visits,and I put on about 18 of the 29 I had lost befor he came :roll: :roll:

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

[quote="orange-n-brown 365"] I can't use a treadmill it causes my hips to go out of place [quote]

BiggDowgg has that same problem...... his hips are out of place....... that's why he is dieting. :lol: :lol:

I'll join in too, but I'm waiting til after the Christmas gorging. :)

I was at 200 'til I quit smoking for a couple of months a while back and promptly gained 31 pounds. Gotta get that back off somehow.

Anybody have any good diet plans??

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Looks like the OBDTF lunches are going to hell in a handbag............... :mrgreen:

A Mom's weight loss story..........http://www.aubreysdietblog.com/?sub=e1

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

I'm in but I will not post my weight on here since none of the other women are. I wil report my weight each week in a pm to 85inside. Just finished sending him my starting weight :oops:

I am going to try and not drink so much diet pop. I can't stand water but I will give it a try. Like hammerdown, I hate to get beat by someone, so I will try. I am going to get back to walking the trailer park workout complex(Woodland) and cut back on the sweets and bread. Two of my biggest problems.

My goal is to lose 40 pounds by this time next year.

Good luck to everyone. If only it came off as easy as it went on.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Rhiannon wrote:I'm in but I will not post my weight on here since none of the other women are. I wil report my weight each week in a pm to 85inside. Just finished sending him my starting weight :oops:

You can tell the Mayor, I wont tell anyone.......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Rhiannon wrote: If only it came off as easy as it went on.

you know it comes on over night but takes forever to go back off :122246

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Hammerdown wants to try to guess all the womens weight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

ozzie he's not getting that from me either :lol:

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

Rhiannon wrote:I am going to try and not drink so much diet pop. I can't stand water but I will give it a try.

I hate water, too. Try the flavor packs, like crystal light (or generic brand, it tastes good, too). They make the water more tolerable.

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

I'm planning on a start date after New Years Day. I hate this spare tire I'm carrying around.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

XandOs wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:I am going to try and not drink so much diet pop. I can't stand water but I will give it a try.

I hate water, too. Try the flavor packs, like crystal light (or generic brand, it tastes good, too). They make the water more tolerable.

I hate water also.. what I do is make very weak tea and drink it all day with splenda in it.. I've been doing that for over a year now.. It keeps me flushed but still don't lose weight :roll: and I even have a blood pressure pill that has a diuretic in it that doesn't do the job either... I'm doomed :roll:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Here's my problem folks. I hate water, I don't like salads or fruits, so how in the world can I expect to lose weight drinking pop, eating hamburgers, pizza, hotdogs, and tons of bread and sweets? :razz: :razz: :razz:

I did lose about 25 pounds two summer's ago. I drank water with the Wal-Mart proud stuff in it and walked about 5-10 miles a day. I was determined to get it off. Then when I started feeling good, I thought heck I can eat a little more and then next thing you know all that weight was right back on.

I also have zero patience. I want to take a pill, go to sleep, and wake up 30 pounds lighter. But I am going to do it. I think by having to tell 85inside each week my weight will make me do it more. I will not lie about it either.

I always tell the hubby "pleasantly plump" is in :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”