SEOPS Hippo

Rebels offer bounty

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Bounty offered on Libyan leader

Vladd
Freshman Team

Re: Rebels offer bounty

Post by Vladd »

Hopefully the Rebels find him first. I think they already have a surprise party planned for him. All he can say is Rats!!!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I just hope whoever collects this won't be using it to buy munitions to kill Americans in the near future. We STILL don't know who we've been aiding in this war and no one is accounting for all the weapons that have been captured. Scary stuff now..

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

What the news don't tell you those rebels are very much influenced by Al Queada.

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

Boonedawg wrote:What the news don't tell you those rebels are very much influenced by Al Queada.
You are so right Boonedawg. I was watching the news recently and one of their Rebel leaders said he was tortured by CIA operatives. I think we may be getting
into a bigger mess with the Rebels taking over than the way it was before. If people think we don't have boots on the ground in Libya, well I have some Ocean front property in New Mexico. Over there our friends change everyday. It depends on who is giving them the most money.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Amazing. I read a couple of days ago that there are thousands of shoulder fired Surface To Air Missiles that are missing now from the country. They are capable of bringing down aircraft up to 11,000 feet! As to where and who they were whisked away is not a happy thought

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Well, here we go...
Libya is in danger of falling into the hands of Islamic extremists if a stable government is not rapidly established, Nato’s secretary-general warned last night.

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Islamic extremists would “try to exploit” any weaknesses created as the country tried to rebuild after four decades of Col Muammar Gaddafi’s rule.

Mr Rasmussen was speaking amid growing evidence of splits in the rebel leadership in Tripoli. His words will cast a damper over the euphoria sweeping Tripoli in the wake of the revolution.

His warning came as the head of the National Transitional Council, Mustafa Abdul Jalil, told cheering crowds in Tripoli that Islamic shariah law would be the “main source” of legislation in the new Libya.

Return to “The Off season”