What are you getting into today?

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: What are you getting into today?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Load dishwasher, unload dishwasher, fold laundry and put away, clean a counter and hit the gym.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Load dishwasher, unload dishwasher, take trash out, hit the gym and Dollar General.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Work and hopefully the gym.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Work and hopefully the gym.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I had the honor of mowing that beautiful grass this morning. Because of the lack of rain, I could have waited a couple more days.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

An early morning workout and then home to be lazy.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Eye doctor, the gym, dollar tree and then cut the lawn.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Like yesterday work and the gym.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

It was a early trip to the gym and then I did a 3.9 mile walk, after I got home.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:44 pm It was a early trip to the gym and then I did a 3.9 mile walk, after I got home.
That walk would have killed me in this heat, LCF. :lol: EMS would have been picking me up off the ground. I've been working out hard though during this heat invasion. Lots of arm reach out's to the thermostat cranking up the central air. :lol: Will be another workout worrying about how much the next the electric bill will be. :( My last one was over 200 bucks. :x Those electric bills get pretty heavy for me with heat invasions. :(

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:29 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:44 pm It was a early trip to the gym and then I did a 3.9 mile walk, after I got home.
That walk would have killed me in this heat, LCF. :lol: EMS would have been picking me up off the ground. I've been working out hard though during this heat invasion. Lots of arm reach out's to the thermostat cranking up the central air. :lol: Will be another workout worrying about how much the next the electric bill will be. :( My last one was over 200 bucks. :x Those electric bills get pretty heavy for me with heat invasions. :(
LOL. I did get a sunburn on my head, because I forgot to wear a hat.

Today will be the same as yesterday. Workout in the morning and work 2nd shift.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:19 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:29 pm
LOL. I did get a sunburn on my head, because I forgot to wear a hat.

Today will be the same as yesterday. Workout in the morning and work 2nd shift.
I wouldn't of had time to get a sun burnt head. :lol: EMS would have been there sooner picking me up from heat stroke. :lol: I can't take the blast furnace type heat like it's been for awhile. I'm a wuss in summertime heat. I like the 40's and 50's temps. :lol:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Holy cow, Trench. $200 for electric ? My electric bill for a 2 story, 2400 square ft. Home running AC is $57 a month. Thermostat set at 73. You got the windows open too ? :lol: :lol:

Have gun, will travel
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Paladin wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:40 am Holy cow, Trench. $200 for electric ? My electric bill for a 2 story, 2400 square ft. Home running AC is $57 a month. Thermostat set at 73. You got the windows open too ? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: I might as well have the windows up. :lol: My neighbor told me before that his electric bill is not as high as mine. He has a one floor plan too. He moved last week, but he ran his CA as much as I do, or more. I don't know why it's so high, but I've been running the CA pretty hard, and I even did in June some days. :lol: My wife uses the washer/dryer a lot, and lets lights burn, but I think it still shouldn't be that high. My CA is an old dinosaur is all I can figure. It's pretty old but still runs. I had new parts put in it, and worked on a few times. It must not be very efficient. :lol: My house isn't all that big either. Electric Co is making a killing off me. :lol: But I gotta stay cool, or the EMS will be showing up. :lol: Thinking of a new CA unit next summer if I'm lucky. Just had a new furnace put in last part of December/early January.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Part of it may be who supplies the electricity. Rates vary. Older home with poor insulation may add to the problem. Finally the thermostat setting plays a part. My wife runs washer/dryer too but we tend to turn off lights not needed.

Oh, and close the windows ! :lol:

Have gun, will travel
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Paladin wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:30 pm Part of it may be who supplies the electricity. Rates vary. Older home with poor insulation may add to the problem. Finally the thermostat setting plays a part. My wife runs washer/dryer too but we tend to turn off lights not needed.

Oh, and close the windows ! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

You guys should have got on that county aggreate plan I told you about awhile back trench. Paldi nailed it your supplier is probably sticking you with a high rate. Ol Ck really messed up not letting them do that. The county will find you the cheapest rate in this area and you don't have to do any work. I noticed my bill go down immediately after they switched mine over. You could probably still do it if you call who the county has do that now. I had it awhile back but can't remember who the supplier was. I got a really sweet deal now due to my service connection but that county aggreate sure made things easier.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Hit the gym.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Work.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo