Prayer request

General Chat
Focused
SEOPS

Prayer request

Post by Focused »

TTT is having back surgery today (Tues. Feb.24th) at Cabell -Huntington hospital.... I know he would appreciate our prayers..

blue53
All State

Re: Prayer request

Post by blue53 »

Good luck and prayers..

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I just talked to TTT's wife and she said that he is in recovery and everything looks goods. As I know more I'll put it on the board.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Thanks for the update...

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

thoughts and prayers from this wheelersburg pirate fan

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I just got off the phone with TTT and although he is in some pain, the feeling has returned to his leg and he told me he was going to the next basketball game. Sounds like he is doing well.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Prayers from Portsmouth.

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

Prayers from the oldtrojan household in PA.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The old bird is back in the Turkey house and rehab is going to take a while and thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I told the surgeon to put a few extra stitches in as I had some games to watch and he kindly informed me my road trips were over for this basketball season..........so I have the radio and ear phones out and ready to go........this will be the first time since I returned to the area that I will miss the March Convo trips ............

A special thanks to Mr and Mrs Focus for the kind words as I was getting ready to enter the operating room.........and to Ray for keeping me up to date on the first round games of the sectionals..........

TTT

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

sorry I missed this thread, but I talked to ole turke a couple weeks back through PM,S so he already knew he had my prayers....

glad to hear everything went well, and ..make sure you do what the doc says,,,,,we dont have to be hard headed all the time..you know....

the Convo will be the next year,,,,,health is more important the ball games, and yes,,,even more important then them rides in the van :mrgreen:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

ttt I apologize I did not see this until today.. you will be in our thoughts and prayers!

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I'm sure glad to see the mayor's back in the trailer park. Hang in there and let the trailer park's first lady take care of you. It sure wasn't the same, not seeing that name in the online users list every morning. Just do like the doctor said and you'll be alright. Remember to just stay away from those vigorous things. :122245

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

TTT ~ Glad you're home and on the mend... Take care of yourself...
Better yet, let the missus take care of you....... I know she will do a good job..

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Sorry so late with the prayers and well wishes TTT. Glad to hear you're out and on the mend.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

thanks again folks, Mrs TTT has me on home confinement for 2 weeks...........

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

What kind of Rehab you going through? 8)

Glad your doing ok.

Return to “The Off season”