201st Welcome Home Photo Gallery

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

201st Welcome Home Photo Gallery

Post by kantuckyII »

I was out on Rt 60 this evening when their 9 buses, bringing them the last couple of miles from Afghanistan, passed by, headed to Boyd County Junior High to reunite them with their families. I could see many of their faces pressed to the bus windows getting a look at home again. They had so many firetrucks with their sirens blazing in front and behind them. It was a great parade.

Here's the Herald Dispatches' online photo gallery from this evening..

Here's The Ashland Daily's..including the audio from the ceremony

A friend of our's son has gotten his orders..he's headed there himself pretty soon now.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: 201st Welcome Home Photo Gallery

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

WELCOME HOME!!!

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

Wow what a happy home coming they had!!! I remember when my Ex husband came back to Ft. Stewart after being in Saudi. Such an emotional home coming! To see my husband home safe, was just something I will always remember. The pride we had for our military spouses was something. All of the Troops marching with their Units, ready to be released to their families! Tears flowing from everyones eyes!! Children who haven't seen their fathers and mothers, climbing right up their legs and into their arms!! Wow, the memories!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

WELCOME HOME!

AND

THANK YOU!!

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Thanks to all for your support of these men and their families. It was a wonderful homecoming. My babies can't stop smiling, that includes both the adult ones and my little ones. :)

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Welcome Home to all.................

I remember that feeling all to well of coming home from deployments. The excitement of having family and friends there waiting for you, it's an awesome feeling.

Again Welcome home and enjoy your family and friends, the Country is all so proud of all that you have done to Support and Defend this great Nation of ours.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Welcome home to all the soldiers from the 201st. :aaaaa26 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

Return to “The Off season”