INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:14 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:44 am Image
OH THEM OLE DAGNABBED REDHEADS WILL GET YOU EVERYTIME TRENCH. BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!! AND I HAVE RETAINED THE ROLLIN' PIN COLLECTION. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The rollin pins are back, Bait? Glad to hear that if so ole bud.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

no I mean, I maintained the rollin' pin collection in the separation/leaving. nothing more, nothing less. nothing has changed otherwise. done deal.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAD AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS WITH THEIR FAMILY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I certainly hope all my seops buddie's have an awesome wonderful 2020.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

startin the week out sunny here at the lake. I hope everybody has an amazing blessed week. and a wonderful Christ filled 2020. ole YTB loves ya'll. ya'll come see me sometime and spend a day at the lake.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

been watching the sea gulls, ducks n geese n eagles all day. around my dock is a popular place to be today I guess.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

please keep a dear friend/fishin buddy of mine in your prayers. he 80 or 81. and doing very poorly. just pray for al. and the fighting tiger nation lost 3 of it's favorite sons here lately as cary Fairchild, mark potter and tim hodges have passed away. tim was on the 1979 state championship team that beat akron saint Vincent saint Mary's in the akron rubble bowl 7-6 to win the 1st state title. and was a 1980 ironton graduate. mark potter and cary Fairchild were classmates of mine in the ironton class of 79. I know cary was on the fighting tiger golf, and maybe basketball teams. and mark was on the fighting tigers tennis team. all 3 of these men were just wonderful people. and I feel better for knowing them, so please pray for the wooten, hodges, potter and Fairchild families.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Prayers and Strength from Chieftain Country.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:26 am Image
well, hello there. I hain't been on here in a few days.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm digging this winter that we are having. so far all I have done with my snow shovel. is move it out of the way, and I hope it stays that way.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dagnabbit it's cold with that wind. those record high days will ruin you. a few days ago I was out in shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:45 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:26 am Image
well, hello there. I hain't been on here in a few days.
I haven't been for awhile, Bait. :D Too many ads slowing the site down for me. :( Turtle speed on my end, and a hassel. Never seen so many ads before.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sorry to hear that boss. had some computer issues myself for a few days. lost my best friend and main fishin buddy. and not been on here much myself lately.
it'll pick back up. I hope you get this straightened out.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Need a new computer, Bait. This one is about ready for the dump. :lol: My next one will have a lighted keypad too. Hard to see the keypad with black and easy to spell things wrong, besides the aggravation. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm waitin on my oprah money trench, but I have that at or near the very top of my bucket list. lol. dagnabbit it's cold here. my waterfowl here are walking/laying on the lake. hain't much swimming goin on other than in the deep end.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: Is your computer like a sick turtle too, Bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench I'm very much like a very geriatric turtle that has had numerous ailments. and my computer has realized that. and adopted to my pace, lol. you and bolt better get here and visit this spring. or I'm picking my marbles up out of the circle.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: Don't quit the marble match, Bait. :lol: We gonna visit ya sometime, ole buddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well dagnabbit ya ought to.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man we are getting a ton of rain here the last couple of weeks. glad it hain't snow.

Return to “The Off season”